Discussion » Nonsense » DD, let's have a real talk here openly

• Kate
    Kate wrote:
    I need to write a long post I guess...I get to you later....I also will reply Ethan posts....I like to reply posts make sense to me.... (see...I can be totally nonsense....wait..you haven't seen more of you yet)....lol....
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Is this necessary? Maybe your conversations could just be in private? It seems that there have been a lot of threads by/regarding you lately that are all saying the same thing.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ 莫明 thanks for that piece of advice to Kate, I hope she understands.

@Kate, everyone condemns you... if you are a good girl, if you are a virgin and want to preserv it, you are making a date with disappointment on this forum, people will hit you hard.

By the way, are u on holiday? U seem to have much time for it anyway

Cheers

• Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

I really do not know what is going on here...

but seems that Kate is pissed off....

• Simen Stensvoll

i didn,t mean to condemn kate,maybe my poor English messed something..i

just wanted to tell her don't Delete my post

because of my sucking language skills,i have to try so hard to post words
    together
    it makes me really sad if ppl deleted themO_O
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Kate ... though I do not reject the idea, and not that I have not done it before, but as 莫明 said, is this necessary?

Another thing that had confused me a lot, is, well, why me? ... what did I do to deserve such honor? And, who are you, really?

I was going to suggest using the guestbook, which is "open" but not completely disclosed like the forum (by the way, do you know that this forum is opened to the whole world?), and then I remember, they have not fixed the damn thing yet ...

• Simen Stensvoll

Lol,i wish im powerful enough to destroy the Forum..i like to destroy everything

Come on ,ban me Cute twim brothers!
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

@Katie

Why Uncle DD? You are making him look like a friend of yours now.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

It now has something to do with my brain? What's your level really? What's wrong with having a Chinese brain? 1/5 of the world population have Chinese brains and we are fine. I don't understand.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I had been called many things, most of them cannot be said in a public forum, but "genius" is definitely a new one ... hahaha ...

Kate ... as far as your identity is concerned, I still have some doubts, but it's perhaps best leave that for now ...

So, other than insulting everyone and anyone, what would you like to "talk" about in the open forum?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    heheheheheheheh , uncle u have been followed (*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... trying "stalked" ...

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Wait a minute, is Kate not Chinese?  She must be Chinese, right?  But why is she insulting Chinese people and talking shit about "Chinese brains"?  This is all very curious.

I'm beginning to think Kate might not be a real person.  I think Jon Gu is behind all of this.  She's just another of his creations.  This is all a sociological experiment, to guage our reactions to a person who is truly insane. 

Or perhaps it is a trick to draw the WLIB community into solidarity: now that we have Kate we finally have a villain that everyone can hate -- and thus we will stop arguing among ourselves.  Perhaps there is a true mastermind behind all of this.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    hahahahahahaha uncle try ur best , Ethan u have been thinking toooooooooooooo much , u have time to hahhahhahahahahah
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    What is going on here... 0.,0 .....
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I love Kate.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Nah Katie, no worries, you didn't miss any fun. I liked most of the posts here so I guess neither of them is fun to you. Ethan and Kieran might even piss you off.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

KATE TILL I DIE

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

Kate is a beautiful trick. She is full of hate but unable to express it accurately, so through her attempts at this she shows us her vulneratiblity, her hopelessness. in the tangle of words and inexpressed feeling we can glimpse our own story, our own ridiculousness. we can't help but fall in love with this rascal all over again.

oh Kate this is really backfiring for you, we love you.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

MEIN REICH

MEIN VOLK

MEIN KATE

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.