• Buffalo
    Buffalo wrote:

Your english sucks, i don't know how you can say to others that they have no good english since yours is hardly readable. You have the grammar of a 1 year old.

You blame godfather to be offensive and you are even worse, you delete, ignore or insult others if they don't agree with you.

Grow up. and stop wasting your time here talking about others and go learn some freaking english you dumb monkey

Try deleting this

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

It is not sucking that Kate does, but loneliness. I think she just needs a hug or two, and some lessons in social skills.

• Jenelyn Tambago

xD totally

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Let's start a club or something under the name of Katie.

'Be There For Her--Kill Loneliness With Love'

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

For Kate. I also wish her a merry christmas and a happy new year.

• Jenelyn Tambago

nonono here i rule, everyone's comment is allowed

• Simen Stensvoll
    i think godfather just wanted to entertainment us or himself

he is much better than some ppl trying to piss off others
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Please stop harrassing Kate, she is still an innocent girl okay?

• Simen Stensvoll
    i mean yellow joke is better than racist,or personal remarks
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

I'D LIKE TO laugh, but I really can't comprehend a word she's saying. i think she's trying to be insulting.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

I didn't really notice any of Godfather's posts because most of them were a bit long to read and I'm lazy. But is Kate Puritan? Just curious. No offence to Kate or Puritan.

• Jenelyn Tambago

thats an offence.....for puritans

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.(I'm sincerely sorry for that.)

"Come on, big guy!"

Seriously!!??

@

Katie honey, how does it feel to cope with so many brainless people?(I'm not lesbian, I'm being nice.)

• Simen Stensvoll

i think ,if the OP kept deleting ur posts,why we still post here...especially

when u post something under the "Nonsense",what else u want?
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

It's a bit late. Have you ever seen Mr Bean? I love him. I liked the scene where he went to bed with his little ugly teddy bear. For some reason, I have a thing for ugly creatures. That little teddy bear melted my heart. Do you happen to have a teddy bear like that too?

• Jenelyn Tambago

It's not clear for you since you don't speak it well...See so many people talking about your english level. Thats because you are the dumb one.

Seriously you need English classes, ask anyone here. Ask any teacher you may find cause you need help.

And find a psychologist too.

• Simen Stensvoll

well,i know mine sucking..but it doesn't bother me since i don't make a living
    by my language skills
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Yea...Alright...You win. Being admired by you is even harder than being hated by you. Can you hate me just like you hate everybody else please? I could use that as your Christmas gift to me.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

just ignore this troll

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Seriously though, most fun the forums have ever been. Such drama!

• Jenelyn Tambago

knowledge has no 'S' in the end since it is already plural
    yourself ARE, no IS

I - am
    you, we, they - are
    he, she, it - is

btw its criticize not critical. I'm criticizing you, there is no "criticaling"

• Simen Stensvoll
    都洗洗睡吧
  • Jenelyn Tambago

"I don't care ABOUT you"
    seriously, get a teacher...

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

@Minimy

That's exactly what I'm gonna do!

@Katie

I didn't wanna have a serious conversation with you because I cannot have a serious conversation with a person with hatred.(I mean it.) Show some love and get better!! I do think you have the potential to become a person who has a life! We all will be there for you on your way of getting a life. Let me know if there's anything, ANYTHING that I can help.

Night people.

p.s. Don't swear Katie, love instead.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ok, I know this thread might be well deserved, but do we really want to start (or continue) making fun of people's linguistic ability here? 我在這個論壇上從來沒有任何一個人來拿我的中文開心。這明明不是因為我的中文沒有問題,而是因為大家都有基本的禮貌。我們這裡都在學習。可能只有叮噹叔叔的英文和中文都好得給他資格嘲笑人家。

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

so who wants to go dancing? 

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

I like Uncle DD.

And I don't know what else to say.

Have a good life!

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

@莫名

Linguistic ability是大家认为关于Kate身上最小的问题。用一个人身上最小的问题开刀是对一个人很大的尊重。

@Iain

I like the enthusiasm and bravery.

• Jenelyn Tambago

Is not only linguistic, is also mentally.

@Kate

there has my reason? really???  could have been "I have my own reasons."

aren't be is SO wrong. are IS the verb to BE...therefore there is no Be after are...get it?

Too much mistakes to correct, I'll leave it to 2 per post.

PS: If uncle DD say something you DO it.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

JZ knows a thing or two about male female relations, and efficient conflict resolution. If you listen to anyone Kate, you should listen to him.

then go dancing

• Jenelyn Tambago

@Kate...because I cannot stand watching a person like you telling others how dumb you think they are if you can't even speak like a normal human being. I don't know where you are from but you should stay with your native language, seeing you destroying the english language with every word you make up while trying to communicate annoys me.

I don't know if you can see it really, but you are a brainless beetle, and the reason why I don't shut my mouth is that I DO have a gf that you insulted while attacking everything that crossed your sight.

It must be really sad for you to be a lonely 35 old witch.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

JZ you're kinda like a stuck record. buy anyway, sure you can, it's a good way to make friends

• Jenelyn Tambago

that depends on who are you dancing with...if it was Kate, I would probably have the same problem.

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

@.@  what is happening here....

haha..I'm kinda interested. =P

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Damnit JZ, I'm actually sensitive about that, since I learned my Chinese more from girls than guys. You hurt my feelings!

As far as the dancing problem, I think that's the girl's issue rather than yours. The way girls dance here, it's basically rubbing their bodies against your crotch, with the aim of giving you a boner. It's impossible not to have one.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

if anyone is the stuck record here, it's kate. her terrible made-up words that are trying to be insulting is getting so repetititive..

i went out, bought some cat food, fed the cats, made some food, ate it, watched a movie, came back, and this tedious bullshit is still going on..

• Solveig Smørdal Botn
    英文不好?反正我只会说SEX....
  • Trine Andrea Skari

wow...

its gettin interesting here...

what did KATE do which made you post this thread??

:D

• Trine Andrea Skari

it is the most active topic i have been at WLIB...

well done......keep it up guys.....

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

This whole thing is fucking awesome.

I foolishly posted a thought-out, articulate criticism of Kate on the other discussion where she is being a raging bitch ("Forum, doesn't seem have admins at all?"), but now that I read through all this I kind of regret it.  Kate and her flailing hatred and sociopathy is the most interesting thing to happen to these boards since Sun and his hyper-nationalism left town. 

Kate - I think you're completely crazy, unbelievably rude, full of unreasonable anger, mildly tyrannical, and generally clueless about the internet and social networks...but I honeslty do hope you stick around on WLIB.  We haven't had this kind of entertainment in months.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

we left a fair few other fun comments in the other thread as well, shame she deleted them before you had the chance to read it, Ethan!

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I'm trying to catch up.  Just read through Forum II.  I can't believe I missed this!  Stupid holiday party...

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

unfortunately she has deleted all the best parts... party pooper! i imagine these comments shall disappear tomorrow as well. such is life.

hope your party was worth missing all this for! :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... being Santa's helper with the naughty list, I have just added a few more of you who will not be getting their presies ("presents", in lazy Australian slang) from Santa this year ... I also freelanced as Satan's helper on the "good list", and I will make sure that he/she would come to say "hi" ... they both wear red anyway, heehee ... 3 more days to go now, and both North Pole and Hell are crazily busy :)

Kate ... hope you are reading this ... now, let's see ...

As I have said before, you should read between the lines, and then read again, and again, and with luck, you might just see that not everyone says what he/she means (but again, that's a seperate story) ... also, stop watching whatever TV series you have been watching, and/or stop going to Wall Street (or is it EF or New Oriental?), you have obviously learnt some English, but I must say that you have not learnt how to organise your words ...

And if you are still "listening" ...

You said that you are not angry, but there is obviously a lot of rage (and hatred too?) in your words, and I have to wonder where did that come from ...

Curiouser and curiouser ...

• Simen Wangberg

Wow, how did all of this get here. It seems that some of you are not good with computer.

This kind of makes me want to start a thread where I know a lot of people will post, and then I can just delete posts at random and play Internet censor for a day. I AM DRUNK WITH POWER.

"英文不好?反正我只会说SEX...."

Amusingly enough, a lot of native English speakers don't seem like they're capable of saying much more than that. SEX, YOU GUYS. SEX.

Also, I don't think it was really necessary to start a whole new thread for the specific purpose of knocking on someone's language skills. Especially when the only English you need is SEX. Seems like Kate does a good enough job of making herself look bad on her own.

SEX, YOU GUYS.  

SEX!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Mike ... what happened to drugs and Rock and Roll?

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Why don't we just let this thread die?

Or is it Kate actually the owner of this website and this website is actually closing down and she'd rather let us leave with rage and anger, that way we won't miss her and this place?

• Simen Wangberg

"what happened to drugs and Rock and Roll?"

Those are cool too. But what this thread needs is more SEXINESS in the form of Japanese comedian Masaki Sumitani.

Also known as

RAZOR RAMON HARD GAY.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... he should be in Mardi Gras ... or Village People ...

• Micky
    Micky wrote:
    WHO THE HELL IS kate? -- You demand for apology from me? -- for what? -- thats a joke taken too far.. Kate, I stand by my words and "you can shove it" -- doesnt matter Besides, I think Godfather was right by saying that "you chose a good way to be back and get noticed". I suggest you invite Godfather for a dinner cuz he has made you popular over night. but you missed it and became notorious .. Kate you're the Adim manager of this website yet you were asking if there's no admin to controle what you dont like to read... What ashamed?
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Hahahahaha I particularly liked the word "喷". Poor Micky...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Kate #1

• Marte Joahansen

love for kate.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    Mr - Incredible 写道: Every Haters, Sucks, Mutherfuckers here Should (( R.I.P ))...Dnt hate !!!..Lets Come together and Fuck one another... One Love!! And Happy Xmas to Every Body Clev 写道:love for kate. that is really make sense ----virgin love ^^ run just run fast ,faster and faster ,dont let people catch u up ,kate come on ^^
  • Simen Stensvoll
    Let the Kate fly!
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

Who cares who she is? , she is not important, just a piece of junk :) so just ignore

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Are you talking about your self? looser!!!! Friend request? to a ugly bitch like you? dont even have a picture on it, please dont think with your ass, there is a thing called brain use it, Sucker!!!

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    so ,in a conclusion :-不要相信Kate,姐只是个传说! Additionally, the entire process of this hot conversation reminds me a new French translated chinese word“嘚B嘚”(这词儿比较北京话,北京人尤其是说北京男孩太贫,话太多,都是废话,但是很好玩的时候,我们会说:丫谁谁又嘚B嘚呢--废话连篇)据说法语最近新增加了这么一个词,来自网络ZT:- FYI and it is a joke --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 法语新词débider débider v.i.:像苍蝇一样招人烦地说话,嘚B嘚(音译)例句:ce mec débide toujours. 丫一天到晚嘚B嘚。arrête à débider! 别tm嘚B嘚了!动词变位:je débide; tu débides; il débide; nous débidons; vous débidez, ils débident其他衍生词:débideur 的瑟男 débideuse 的瑟女débidement 嘚B嘚,废话连篇débidant,e 喋喋不休的débi-débi, BB.
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    run run run run fast kate , .........................................^^I am kumomo
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Can I just laugh?

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

How do u expect me to talk to a filthy ugly piece of shit like you? All I know is you dont belong here, this isn't your playground stating your own rules, fuck that!! dont try to impose your own shit!!  Kill myself? I'm not Kate :) Stop masturbating in your room and get a life outside. Looser!!!!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    i am Taokaka .as i said u can tun faster hahahhahaha even more ^^
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

If Kate u think Draven is ugly, that's ur eyes, can u post ur picture too? let us appreciate ur beauty now

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Did i burn your ass? as what i hear from you is bullshit!! can u please learn some english? Stop whining about yourself!! we all know about you, you just make people laugh at you, as what you say seems to be a self portrait of yourself :P Looser!!

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

We have a life unlike you refreshing this page every second, I was a bit sleepy and played with you a bit. Thanks for replying my posts :) Looser!!! dont even know u are being played :P

"Stop masturbating in your room and get a life outside"  Looser!!!!

Desmond, lets not see, we might miss a good night sleep :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Kate is going a way too far, this is not advisable, how dare is kate insulting someone parents? Is this how she has been taught by her parents? Does she have parents really? She has made High Priest get mad. We can joke here, but parents are off limit, please Kate, how would u feel if someone talk to your parents in this way? What do u really wanna show off? Just tell us you are still virgin and we can agree with u

High Priest

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    We all shd thank P & K for the great creation of this.... Merry X'mas ! the talks and fun here do make us feel the fest' is coming!!!!!!!WOW!
  • Marte Joahansen

love for Kate.

i heard she's a

virgin.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

Mr Incredible - your question is as insignificant as the person you are inquiring about.

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    这不会是K&P一起炒作的结果吧?我英文不好真不知道“炒作”怎么用英文准确的表达,不敢在那么多native面前瞎写英文。 isnt it a game that was originally played by P&K with some little cuttie plot? Emmm, it makes lots of fun! Love for both Pablo&Kate!
  • Jenelyn Tambago

Nah, actually i was in a bad mood yesterday and seeing Kate insulting everyone got me to the nerves. Now I regret starting this post, cause even if she said some bad things, no one deserves a post that even I can't delete now.

I rather be known as a funny guy than a flipped out angry man.

Oh besides I didn't start it, it was Kate blaming someone else...forgot who already, watch FORUM II thread for more details.

• G
    G wrote:

Wow...Kate, you are genius...

That's so much fun......

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

It's funny to see this kind of so called Kate pretending to show how decent and mannered she is, and end up shellaking everyone with insults and curse.

What I assume is she is practicing her english since she might have enrolled herself in English first:)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers.

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    Let's party this! Katty Wins! The fun we had here really pushes me to enjoy the coming Xmas crazy nite in advance! Anyone go to Solana for Xmas eve ? We can discuss this issue in real world! Would b cooool!
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I'd rather stab myself in the face than discuss WLIB message board conversations in real life.  Especially if they involve Kate The Destroyer Of Worlds.

By the way, I keep trying to tell you people: she's not a real person.  No human being could go through life with that much hate and anger inside them without bleeding out of their ears all day long.

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    a good guess!
  • Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    andy这种事不能细说 so private! LOL & merry xmas!
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

The only thing we can know for sure is that Kate is in love with Draven. The other thing we know is that Kate is a man.

Sorry Draven.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

都别聊了!!!!!!怎么就这一人所有人就都兴趣不减呢!!!!!!这帖子都是三四天前的了吧!说点儿别的吧!再不说别的我就快为Kate的所作所为向公众道歉了。

就Let it go吧。今天不是平安夜嘛?你们都上哪儿平安去啊?

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

one hell of topic, lol...so entertaining!!!! rlly give me LOL during the working hour

happy xmas eve~~

and Messy kweznuz everyone~~

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Happy Fuckmas in your ass Kate :P Take it!!

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    我去蓝色港湾!大家圣诞快乐!如果看见有脸熟的,咱们可以定个secrete word for WLIB: hey ya! Merry Katemas! LOL 就知道了,都是自己人!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.