• Kate
    Kate wrote:

    @单独子..why am I failed?..the post I ask to del is gone.....haven't you noticed?..(thanks--dear admins:).......This is ALL MY FORUM I post about....

    Now I'm just confused why those little puppets defend for a real pervert...? They don't understand English well?.or they can't read just?.....they can't be by all means like to be perverts themselves?...Seemed now I need to deal with these "stupid" creatures?..no no no...

    I can't believe 80% of this site consist of those even-don't-understand-what others_is-talking-about puppets and want-to-have-a-voice here just?..am I wrong?...

    @Jeni./DD..don't worry.I will not go.....they don't know who I am..you think they can compete with me a "little finger" even? LOL....besides, I got handful time in Dec...LOL...I want something can really get my attention..so try harder..anyone?LOL

    @Kieran..read carefull of a post if you want others understand you...I have no idea what you are trying to say..i guess it's language barrier......@Luke Mh....you two have same problems if you wanna hang out with those 3 nothinger...That Mike guy I remember I had deleted something he wrote in my guestbook,..don't remember clearly though...

     

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... Kate ... if I could perhaps give you one little advice ... that is, to read between the lines, dont take everything on face value ...

     

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    Wow...What's going on here? Was anybody murdered in Forum I?

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    1.) 我的意思是:如果你不喜欢这儿,就不回来。好像你不喜欢,所以我看你应该不回来。你回来的时候你就生气。经常生气对身体不好。

    2.)FB是什么意思?

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    What?? My comment was deleted? Come on! I'm innocent! I barely said anything! Kate, did you delete my comment just because it was an answer to someone you hate?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... Kate ... very strong words, if I may say so ...

    What I was referring to, was not what EVERYONE said, but that you should read carefully part of what someone had said ... but that's a seperate story :)

    Anyway, the truth is that this world is not perfect, and there are many things, many people etc that we dont like, some of these are "wrong" in principle by majority's standard, but as much as we (or at least some of us) would hope so, we cannot get rid of them all, because, sadly, that's how the world is ...

    When I was young, and not very smart, often I would get "thank you" note from my classmates, because the teacher told them to be thankful to those who came last in the class, without whom, they would not themselves be the top students ...

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    Yea that's what I don't understand. Why do you act like you hate them so much even if as a matter of fact, you don't even know them. For instance, you hate Jenni so much that you even deleted her post!!!! In an Internet world, your deleting someone's post equals your slapping someone's face! God, you are not a friendly person!

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    "why do you think I have a temper?...both your English and Chinese sxck....sorry...I can't communicate with you...if you don't like my post, you know how to keep slient?...you are dumb as hell."

    Reasons I think that you have a temper:
    1. both your English and Chinese sxck
    2. if you don't like my post, you know how to keep slient?
    3. you are dumb as hell.

    These are all very angry things to say. Responces like this are why I think you have a temper. Also, I'm a native English speaker, so if you don't understand me it's because of your bad English.

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    No, that's not true Katie. I actually do wanna know you in spite of the fact that I didn't say anything about your 'I know who I am' spirit.

    Stay hated. =) Muah!~

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    Oh, me wanting to know you is my strange taste? Alrighty then..I have no problem with that.

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    Kate, you may not be able to understand me, but that doesn't mean I amn't being direct and getting my meaning across. I think you've tried to use "I AM NOT THE UNDERSTANDING YOU SAY WHAT" as a way of glossing over what I actually said in the first place. I'll say it again:

    If you don't like this forum, don't come here.

    This way you won't get upset. Spend time on things you like. Life is short. Watch a movie or read a book instead of being angry on the internet.

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    @Kieran

    That is so thoughtful!! Watching a movie is nice. It's a beautiful night to watch movies. Wanna go watch a movie together Katie?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Peace people! Who is Kate by the way? Kate, are you the Administrator? If not you so powerful, you made the thread deleted! Wow! Kudos, you are a good girl, you don't want people to talk naughty things in here. I guess they ca't believe your still virgin")

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    Oh..Sorry for that. My tellectual (I guess you might have meant 'intellectual' but I'll leave you with the options since you are on the top of your anger and pissing you off would be the last thing on my list) level is a dissapointment to all the Noble Prize winners as well.

    I'm bored. That's true. But the exciting thing is that you have been keeping me up. Otherwise I would have gone to sleep, which wouldn't be more fun than asking you out to a movie.


    Boring brain with a lot of love. =)

  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

    Xiao, you're hilarious.  I never saw this side of you before. 

    I wonder if Kate gives herself 5 Mao every time she deletes a post that doesn't conform to her idea of what people should say?

  • Simen Wangberg

    FORUM II: THE MUSICAL. Starring John Lithgow and Margaret Cho.

    For real, what happened to Forum I?

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    @Ethan

    She's just getting more and more Chinese government when it comes to Internet freedom.

  • Simen Stensvoll
    huh..i was wondering why u kept refreshing ur pic

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc