Discussion » Current Events » Is DPRK scared now or?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12039477

Yesterday they were furious and vowed to retaliate, but now as South Korea fired they don't hit back...

• N-Die 北京的法国人

Did south korea fired ? The deadline is today to do their practicing :s

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I don't se China helping DPRK militarily as they are afraid a fload of people coming into China. And if there's war, I guess that's the end of DPRK dynasty, US can destroy them:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

BJJY, there wouldn't never be 3rd world war. War is made to make business, selling arms. It's unlikely to be a war in Korean peninsula coz it's gonna be devastating, DPRK understand that as well as China. I do agree with you Demos can't afford to go war...not their philosophy

• KIANU.Lee
    KIANU.Lee wrote:

HEY U GUYS dont be afraid it...

Beijing JieNa Jiao Yu written that...definately i agree with that

btw,.. even though got some happen(war) ..

i'll be back to south korea ..sure~ one of south korean soldier..

thats my destiny..

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I just don't see the DPRK reunited with the South, China would hardly agree and, who is gonna rule?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I really want to believe that Wikileaks cable, but it reminds me of when the US ambassadorto Iraq, just before the invasion of Kuwait, told Saddam Hussein: "We have no opinion on your Arab-Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait. Secretary Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction, first given to Iraq in the 1960s, that the Kuwait issue is not associated with America."
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I really want to believe that Wikileaks cable, but it reminds me of when the US ambassador to Iraq, just before the invasion of Kuwait, told Saddam Hussein: "We have no opinion on your Arab-Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait. Secretary Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction, first given to Iraq in the 1960s, that the Kuwait issue is not associated with America."
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jane, didn't you hear that the "cables leak" is a scam? It's just American propaganda that they are using to try to hurt China's relationships with its allies.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.