Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Forum, doesn't seem have admins at all?

• Kate
    Kate wrote:

If I wanna report an inappropriate post, how to let admins here know?

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

big bro is always watching ;)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

What's the rule state Kate?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kate ... you could write a PM to them, guys like Ole, Kent and Ted, should be able to help ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Kate ... by killing one thread, you have only managed to stop him this time, and he can come back again, as himself, or as another person ...

Also, there are many more people like him on this site, some even worse than he is, and you cannot "police" everyone of them ...

There is an old Chinese saying:"野草烧不尽,春风吹又生"... make sense here, I think :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kate ... what is "normal" anyway? I would like to believe that everyone has a bit of perversion or obssession, whether it be evil or good, because if a person has none of those, he/she is more or less a vegetable :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kate ... you are either very new here, or you have not read everything in this forum?

As for lack of common sense, heehee, a lot of people here seems to need some :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... who?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Oh yeah, kate, that particular guy is what's known in English as a "fat ugly troll". If you feed him with attention, he'll get fatter, uglier, and more annoying, if you ignore him though, he'll just have to console himself by banging his ugly FB.

The only rules are that you obey the law (don't post things the party doesn't like).

• Simen Stensvoll

and we all know the party likes perverts

• Micky
    Micky wrote:
    hnmmm, Kate,. from ur responses it seems to me you're really new here. Maybe you were really interested in that thread... Pointing out Godfather makes him more popular you'll be suprised how many ladies that will add him now as friends including you. ----- (just my opinion) For your question the answer is No.. and the rule here is "As long as your skin is so called white and your nationality is America you can post anything"
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Micky ... "As long as your skin is so called white and your nationality is America you can post anything", is it true? And I always thought this site is owned by Norwagian?

Kate ... have you told Ole (or Kent or Ted or Jo) about the thread?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kate ... very, very, very bad suggestion ... but cute, and thanks for the kind thoughts  :)

Merry Christmas to you too, ho ho ho ...

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

bahahah deleted my comment then send me a private message trying to be a bitch?

my thread

Last 1 messages between You and Kate

• Kate

21 December 2010 - 13:27

what problems do you have? you like to show me how "dirty" you are?

if you delete this i'll just start a new thread.

if you don't like what people are saying here, don't fucking read it. not everyone is a stuck up boring person who thinks like you, let people say / be who there are.. isn't that the whole point of internet freedom?

stop trying to police everyone!

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

"if you don't like what people are saying here, don't fucking read it."

Basically this. If you don't like the tone of this forum, then don't visit here. It tends to lean towards the perverted mainly. Put up with it and stay, or don't put up with it and leave. Those are your options.

• Simen Stensvoll

ur supposed to get various responses if u started a thread here..if u just

wanted to get what would please urself only,then u better not post it here.

in my experience,u do have ur own answer to the question u ask .u r just not

confident enough,so u need others to prove that.however if others have

different ideas,u would defend ur own

anyways ,thats my opinion

i am curious to know how ppl think

and appreciate all response,i would deny some replies too

but it would change nothing to delete others posts

and u have to admit that we need perverts to prove how decent we are

but in my opinion again,human are all the same to some extent
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Ekki ... "isn't that the whole point of internet freedom" ...

I am fairly sure Kate agrees with this one ... me too ...

• Simen Wangberg

Option three: stay, and take advantage of every given opportunity to harass, lambast and generally take the piss out of everyone on this board.

:-D

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

I agree with Minimy there.. basically what i was trying to say, but she said it a lot nicer cuz she has more patience than me :D

• Simen Stensvoll

and there are so many scums around us in real life,so u wanna kill them or kill

urself
  • Simen Stensvoll

anyways, u were asking ppl to post,and then u shot those who said

something u thought not decent

and thats not fair,dear Kate!
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

do you see the the irony of what you're saying?

you're asking for what you don't like to be banned from this forum, but when other people voice what they don't like, you either delete what they said or say nasty things to them.

this forum (or the world) doesn't revolve around you, dear. 

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

clearly. lol.

• Simen Stensvoll

if the twins banned me from this forum,i have no word to say..but i feel it really

really not nice for someone else to delete my words

thats what im trying to say
  • Luke Ume
    Luke Ume wrote:

Kate,

You have done the right thing and you are within your rights to be concerned about this growing epidemic. Ignore these immature brats littering up this very serious enquiry.

I am an officer in The Internet Police, we take every claim seriously and they can be filed anonymously. I'd appreciate it if you could submit a detailed report to

queries@theinternetpolice.com

Thank you. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Kate,

Looks like the report failed. If you'd like to pursue this as a civil case, I can offer my services as this site's top Internet Attorney at Lawl.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Kate, according to your profile you are 35 years old.  Yet it appears that you discovered the internet for the first time last week.  Did you just buy your first computer?  I find it astonishing that A) you are trying to force your opinions and moral judgments on this community, and B) you are surprised that people are reacting to you in a negative way.

Do you honestly think that you have the right to tell people what they can and cannot say on these message boards?  Do you think that you have some sort of authority to be the arbiter of morality and appropriateness and proper behavior?

Deleting comments that you don't like is exactly what the Chinese government does.  Is that the role model that you aspire to?

It seems there is not a single person participating in this conversation who actually agrees with you.  So perhaps you should rethink your position.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Ethan, Kate just needs to do everything necessary to ensure a "harmonious" forum. Give her a break!

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Any inappropriate posts can be reported to one of the following admins of WLIB:

Ole Marius Løset
    Kent Løset
    Joakim Lund Rangel

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

@Kent Loset, what should be the content of inappropriate post?

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

inappropriate means: certain known "issues" that decent mortals shouldnt talk about, like T-Bet, Tie-1 or Who-jokes, LOL, and oh, also no poor-no-graphical contents

everything else is a fun read just like this one.

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

How about the indecent mortals here what should they do? Just asking ;-)--

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

indecent immoral immortals dont ask about "what should do", they just do it. just tasking

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.