Discussion » Nonsense » End of the year again, Pre-Christmas recollections

• Chaton Du Nounours
    Chaton Du Nounours wrote:
    Every time when it comes to the end of the year, I will feel kind of at sea... what did I do ? who did I meet ? what did I get ? what did I loss ? then I have to think quiet for a while and try to put the past days together. this year, no exception~ so many adds for all kinds of activities of Christmas and New Year~ feel interested~ but finally found nowhere to go, as I got nobody to go with~ yeah, it's sad. there r so many people in our life, whom we met, we shared time and we lost in the crowed, also some of whom we miss now and then... before New Year Resolution, some Pre-Christmas recollection first~ 2010, where did u go? what did u do? whom did u met, maybe fall in love with? how was u doing? what did u get? what did u loss? ……
  • Synne Syverstad
    oh... no... why it can never do line feeds...
  • Synne Syverstad
    questions again... before New Year Resolution, some Pre-Christmas recollection first~ 2010, where did u go? what did u do? whom did u met, maybe fall in love with? how was u doing? what did u get? what did u loss?
  • Synne Syverstad
    good luck~ I also go to temple when my heart is seeking for peace~
  • Synne Syverstad
    since we r writting on this forum, maybe I should write sth about this~ I came to this web at the end of last year~ and visit here a lot this year~ many people r criticizing people on this web, they dont expect to meet someone real and sincere here~ I didnt expect anything first either~ but it turned out give me a lot~ I really got to know some really nice people here~
  • Synne Syverstad
    【Fanta, 大范儿】, I think among all the guys here I speak most to him~ we came from the same places and our primary schools r quite near~ he got a great mind and attitude~ I start to knew him just bcoz I really appreciate his ideas on the forum~ and I can always get something new in our talks~ anyway, he is a 5star man~ (大范儿你看见不要笑得太嚣张哈~)【COOL】, I havent spoken to him for a while~ he is a gentle man~ when I was in BJ the summer, he came to see me and accompany me to go to the station when I leave~ really thanks him a lot~ 【当叔】, Uncle Dang is really friend of girls~ I poured complains to him and he is always good at calm people down and make u to be rational~Uncle is uncle~ 【Adolfo】, my philosophy teacher~ I found the way we knew each other is so interesting~ I met a rubbish on the forum, with whom I had a quarrel. then the administrator came and deleted all the words. Adolfo didnt know what happened and thought that is a matrix fail~ I mailed him to explain and so we got to knew~ 【Louis】, I fell in love with him, we had a great time, now he went back to his country. Kodi, among the first guys I knew here~ mature, sincere~ but hardly see him recently~ 【passion】, although later we got some problems, I still thanks for all the cares and helps he provided~ 【also other people I met here】, who brought me some new ideas, who appreciate my photo works~ in fact, I just met one unpleasant guy, but still bcoz of him I met my philosophy teacher Adolfo~ so I have nothing to complain and a lot to be thankful for~
  • Synne Syverstad
    ok, this thread has become a personal 【thanks】thread~ 囧……

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.