Discussion » Dating & Romance » L.S.D.=Love. Sex. Dilemma

• Kate
    Kate wrote:
    The other day some of my female friends brought up below 2 dilemma situation to me. I don't really have any answers to it. Maybe any "mature" ladies here would have some insights to share? Guys if you insist on repling the post, make the dilemma opposite sex..ah first one: You love him, but you don't love the sex with him second one: You don't love him, but you love the sex with him Those are two sort of extreme situations.
  • Camilla Olsen
    Camilla Olsen wrote:

that is for sure a tough situation, no matter which one you are in, it is difficult. Cuz, i had them both.

I do feel, sex could get better and more exciting, tough it would still not be the perfact, however to a girl, the enjoyment is enough from that relationship.

However even though the sex is really awesome, without love, that is nothing, and that hurts.

• Simen Stensvoll

1.if i don't like to have sex with him,i won't bother to think about the love stuff

2.i don't love him,but i love to have sex with him,then that would be the perfect situation
    my difficult situation is i love him,and i love to make love with him..but once love mess with sex,it would be either awesome or aweful
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

On point 2, I would agree with Minimy. That's called a "fuck-buddy". It would be nice to have one.

On point 1, if you don't have a sexual attraction I think that's what you call a "good friend", or maybe a sibling. If the two of you have a sexual attraction, but it's just bad sex... practice makes better!

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

as 莫明 says if you are serious kind of person, focus on the second case by parcticing, pratice make better... i do remember when i was 16 years old , my girlfriend had her first orgasm 8 months after we started having sex, and then after she became expert on it... 

playing the fuck buddy have some disadvantages, what if you really like it in point that you  fall in love for the FB.? by experience no love good sex ends with dramas

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

well, the worst dilemma i can think of is that i was looking for love, wouldnt matter if sex with her rocks or sucks but she'd be only into a sexuell get-togehter and start avoiding me because of the idea of love. So i guess i'd suck both in love and sex.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Keep both guys around and hang out with each one every other night.  You'll be emotionally satisfied on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and sexually satisfied on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  You can alternate Sundays.

Problem solved.  No need to thank me.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Shadow, if you wanna be more evil, try more harder:) You can't be unfortunate

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Some of our ladies in here are talking like teenagers, that's my observation.

I would like to say that, the way boys and girls react to a relationship is too much different. The more a girl spend intimate time with a man, the more she is falling for him and she might not know how to get up.When a girl get makes loves with a man,  the more she makes, the more she falls for the man. For boys, once he makes love to a girl, the desire and the affection goes and he wants to find another girl.

I wanna stress again here, girls like to seduce, boys like mystery, once the mystery is no longer there, it takes energy to carry on with the same lady.

That's why in China and other culture, since the dawn of time it's normal for a man to go out with  mistresses, but women no. And if a woman goes out with a man, it's hard got her to get bk to her orginal man. But men, they go out with other ladies, they still love their wives:)

Ladies are too emotional, once they get touched, the more emotion they get for that guy, unlike men, they are rational, many like NSA

U can correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have much experience in this area:)

High Priest

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

make option 1 as good friend

leave option 2 as potential BF and find a chance to ask him if he likes to be your BF. If he is only enjoy the sex as you, then go to find option 3. 

I do believe love makes good sex... otherwise it won't last long

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

haha...thanks for your kindly approval... qiqi...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.