Discussion » Nonsense » female teachers raping school boys.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

http://www.chris-uk.org/category/female-paedos

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=39783

I just want to be helped, look at how many of these female teachers get jailed for 1 to 3 years. How many years would a male teacher be jailed? Are male and female teachers be equal in terms of judgement?

High Priest

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I think the sentences are probably equal for men and women in terms of the harm they cause. When I was 14, if I was "raped" by a female teacher I would have been perfectly happy. If I had been raped by a male teacher though, I would surely have sought his death. There is nothing equivalent about men and women.

• Monica Jakobsen

@mo ming

sounds like it actually happened to u from ur tone.....but all the female teachers who taught me when iwas 14 were all ugly as i recall.... but id probably trying extortion lol.

• Monica Jakobsen

but it doesnt make any sense..... female teacher rapes a boy... if his being raped, how can he be horny and unwanted at the same time.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

NYCZ, no, unfortunately it wasn't till college that I figured out women were actually willing to have sex with me. No teachers though, alas. No man rape either, or I'm sure I'd be playing "Dexter".

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I think it only counts as rape because minors are not considered responisble enough to give consent so legally can not. Thus, even if the boy was 100% for it, legally it doesn't count as consent and so it's rape.

This is my rough understanding.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I have not read the news ... but it seems like "sex education demonstration" gone bad ...

• Jenelyn Tambago

ai yo, have you seen the pictures of the teachers!? There's no way i would have sex with those THINGS...of course it was rape...

If i had Megan Fox as my teacher i would,  but since all my teachers look like cows, just like these ones, there is no f way.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.