Discussion » Technology » how to watch youtube

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Hey, does someone know how to watch youtube, facebook and other web sites? Last proxy I used on my last visit is blocked now.

I'm too lazy to search for a new way, so any tips?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

a) using freeservers

b) working for the Goverment

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ...

c) come work here with me :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

hahaha, I guess someone can PM me if they want the latest version of something I can't mention before this thread's deleted.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@叮噹叔叔

since i have become a wifi scavenger IN Beijing, your option sounds temptation XD

and we can add other option more, remembering past comments:

d) seduce John Gu and use his own server

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Find an American or a European friend and use whatever proxy they're using.  We can't live without Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc, so we all have functioning VPNs.  Ours always work because we use the kind you have to pay for.  For instance, I use Witopia.  It's $60 for the year.  It's 100% reliable and fast, and the government can't block it.

To buy it you'll need a credit card that works for international purchases.  If you don't have one, get a foreign friend to buy it for you and pay them back in rmb cash.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Adolfo and 琪琪 ... we are always looking for interns, but my guess is that both of you are fairly over-qualified (heehee) ... though Xiao might have a chance ...

I have heard that we are now also looking for a editor in the other office, but I am not sure how that might be going, if either of you are interested, send me a PM ...

琪琪 ... PM = Private Message ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... for a bit more privacy, maybe this idle group could help?

facebook 

1. Hosted By: Jenny Juner
    2. Type: Other - Other
    3. Where: beijing

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.