Discussion » Nonsense » what kind of farmer yard hotel do u want to go?Mi

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    Here are some questions :if u chose a farmer yard hotel in the suburbs like MiYun to go ,what kind of farmer yard hotel (country yard hotel) will u chose? what kind of serving (food) and rooms u want to get or what kind of activity are u looking forward to that farmer yard ,? Barbecues? Picnic? look around the natural beauty ? or Climbing? we need ur Proposals and ideas: what do u expect to the farmer yard hotel will give u? or what do u most want to do there?
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    NO ones"home????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

"Farmer yard hotel?" I can't even figure out what you want to say in Chinese. You mean staying out at some farmer's house in the countryside, right? Like 十度?

The reason I will do that is because I want to enjoy a natural environment, and see something that's alive besides cockroaches and stray cats. Also because it's extremely cheap.

Activities include hiking (what you call "climbing"), rafting/canoeing, and catching snakes for dinner.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    是的,就像十度一样的农家小院。我们的问题是:如果你去农家小院,你期望得到什么样的服务?什么样的环境?希望我们举办什么样的活动?什么样的装修风格?什么样的价格?例如野餐,篝火晚会,爬山,烧烤,周边景点游览,吃当地特色纯天然的食物,采摘?大家多给点建议吧。还有UNCLE帮忙翻译一下,呵呵。。。
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    YEAP 莫明 if htere r smakes i will catch 10 for u to cook ^^ thanks
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    ah 莫名  u r reach haha
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

50 RMB per night for just the room. Extra points if you include meals. Barbecue pit and kareoke for groups at night. A shuttle to points of interest would be very useful. Don't let jackasses throw garbage everywhere. Maybe 100 rmb per day for the full package.

I have no idea what "u r reach" means.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... "rich"?

Jenny+King ... 差不多下班,饭后帮你弄 :)

• Monica Jakobsen

this is soo marketing survey.... but ill go to italian farm and hope they can give me gold..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Jenny+King ... 刚吃完晚饭,今晚的鸡翅又是很好吃...呵呵呵...

Our questions:

If you go to stay at a small farm, what kind of service do you expect? How about the environment and decorations? And how about the events or activities, such as picnic, campfire, barbecue, hiking, fruit picking, surrounding attractions, eating natural and fresh produce with local characteristics?

How about the price?

Please give any suggestions as you see fit. Thanks :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    DD 下次我那鸡翅砸你。^^ thanks and Anydy Lou : iwould say 。。。too

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.