Reference: YIC10- Japan
Job Title: Senior Manager Report to CEO in the USA
You Don’t pay any fees for applying this position
Location: Japan ,Tokyo
Salary: Open to discussion , this should be in accordance with Japan labour market
This is a famous International IT company located in China, Beijing with branches located all over the world including Japan.
Language we need. Must have worked in Japan for at least 6 years, Japanese language equals to Native level
• Manage all projects in SW development area related to Japanese market in Company premises and JV Japan.
• KPI review for all employees under his name.
• Maintain customer relationship for related projects he/she is covering.
• Responsible to be company representative to join all management activities in JV Japan (working in Japan).
- Familiar with knowledge of embedded areas.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in embedded development area
- Minimum 3 years of project management
- Strong background and Experience in processes practices.
- Skilled in communication externally and internally.
- Good Japanese skill in communication and documentation.
- Very strong business sense.
- Very good team work crossing sections or departments.
- strong experiences of working in Japan as BSE or manager.
What we offer
- An informal, dynamic, and creative environment where you can grow and develop
- Flexible working conditions
- Paid holiday for 12 month employment
- Medical and accident Insurance will be offered to 12 month employment contract
Contact : Brian Orourke