Discussion » Film & TV » BBC: Sherlock Holmes

• Kate
    Kate wrote:
    Is anyone watching it?..I just watched the 1st episode.....it's so funny, strange, brilliant... How on earth the screenwriter make Holmes===homoesexual? ....Do you like this change?....I tend to not like it....but all others changes in the story are seemed fine.....How do you think?....
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Kate ... is it the three-episode series?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... it does seem that you are talking about a different one?

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    Sherlock IS NO GAY !! I like Benedict's work. He is not very well-known in China, however his performance is considered as very shakespare and very fitted the english movie. Before this show, most of his parts are supporting roles in some very art movie like :"Atonement ", played Paul Marshall (the bad biz man, i think) and another one you may have watched "the Other Boleyn Girl "--played William Carey. Both of them are so british. For this one, i think Sherlock is just childish and cutely freak! I have watched the 3 Episodes more than 3 times during the past two weeks! Really love it !!! 用中文给comments的话 Sherlock 是自恋断案给力哥 Watson 是闷骚型宅男
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

I was also startled at first by the look of this actor playing holmes - his long albino white face and very black floppy hair - but he establishes himself very quickly as the perfect internet-age holmes. giving him a website and making watson a blogger all works very well. 

it's not fair to diagnose holmes with asberger's, he is simply highly self-involved BY CHOICE! let's give him the benefit of his faults, including his drug addiction. And yes, he seems to be about as interested in sex as he is in even the raw BASICS of astronomy. the earth revolves around the sun??? it's news to holmes, hahahaha! when you have a super-hero brain, the whole idea of sex becomes...boring?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.