Discussion » Beijing Life » Xiuzhen Sex Toys

• Lily Nian
    Lily Nian wrote:
    Xiuzhen is a recently opened adult-shop based in Beijing. We sell a variety of toys, creams and accessories for him and her, guaranteed to spice up your love life or warm up those lonely winter nights. We currently sell primarily through our Taobao shop, which we can access by following this link: http://store.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?nekot=0OTV5MfpyKS16g==1291431587710&user_number_id=619182279 Not registered on Taobao? No Problem We realise that not everyone has the time or the inclination to register with this service, but we have the solution. Simply browse our shop, make a note of any items you’d like to purchase and send your list and your postal address to xiangguasexshop@hotmail.com. We will email you back with an invoice and sub-total along with the number of our shop’s bank account. Simply transfer the money and your goods will be posted within 24 hours of receiving payment. Privacy All orders are discretely packaged to ensure the maximum privacy possible for your order. The package will arrive in plain wrapping and will not be visible to any discerning eyes until the moment you choose to open it. Unsure of your address? We recognise it can be difficult for some customers to transcribe their address or are living in locations in which mail can go awry (campus locations or towns on the edge of Beijing). In such exceptional circumstances, delivery can be arranged in person at a public location. This offer is available in special circumstances only and for orders over 200RMB. So, if you’re looking for a naughty Christmas gift or maybe are curious about taking pleasure into your own hands, come over to our shop and see what we have to offer.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... naughty gifts? As Santa's helper with the naughty list, I should get started soon ...

... but I think we need a new category in the forum for selling things (and/or a function to "push" these ads to where they belongs?)

• Monica Jakobsen

good call, haha ummmn naught gifts, not bad of a idea.

• Simen Wangberg
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I totally saw that coming.

• Ekki
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

The most luxurious vibrators and massagers in the world, arriving on a satin pillow in an exclusive wooden box, ready for truly special users. All are crafted in stainless steel or 18K gold plate, materials that offer exciting prospects for those inclined to the sensual use of temperature.
    I had never thought sex toys could be classy, but I exactly where I'll be buying from should the need arise.
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

My friend is a designer for this company. he claims it's the best job ever.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I can imagine. Designer dildos. That'd be too much fun. They all totally look like alien artifacts. Organic meets mechanic.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

god damnit mike, I'm sorry I ever invented that thing.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Lol i dunno about a stainless steel vibrator....... sounds a little chilly

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You'd think the same thing of glass, but once you get them warmed up they tend to stay that way.

• Simen Wangberg

The Taobao store doesn't look like it has that big of a selection? I complain about everything?

• Jenelyn Tambago

the best job since they have to test every product they make and design? xD

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Pablo ... China is not currently well known for their QC and QA ... by the way, when will you arrive?

• Simen Stensvoll
    im waiting for my toy...the first one in my life
  • Stina Rytter Norheim

did u put an order for a toy minimy?why do that when guys are here.what can those toys do that guys cant do?

• Simen Stensvoll

i was curious..so i ordered one on taobao

the machine is toooooooooo fast,i miss u guys
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Which one did you order??  What kind??  We want details!! 

• Simen Stensvoll
    normal one....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.