Discussion » Dating & Romance » would you apologize for side vagina?

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

Tiger woods apologized in public for what he did to his familly and fans etc...

how many of you think that is Elin Nordegren was right to check on Tiger phone (sms)?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm not saying sorry just because I have an oblique vagina. I was born this way. Screw you for judging me.

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

I dont blame Tiger for nothing, I do blame Elin wood for the fact, she cant check a billionaire cellphone....

- if your man is aerning a 100.000 rmb/year, yes you can check is whole existence   from the smell of his panties to the content of his phone

- but if your man is earning 52,264.80 euros/hour, you can not check is           cellphone... coz is that level of earning money its abvious that his a public man...

If i had a wife earning that much i will never give a shit to what she doing beside.... 

• N-Die 北京的法国人

What the relation between the salary and the fact to accept or not being cheated byt the one you love ?? OO ??

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

evidently Tiger forgot to include that special billionaire-only adultery exemption clause into the prenup. expensive mistake. i mean, how many lawyers do you have to fire to atone for a 300 million dollar loss?

• Erik Aleksander Aas

I thought all asian women have side vaginas...??

• Joakim Berg Solum

Vincent, they do. I've checked. Every last one of them.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnM3w8dCrz8

For those who can watch it.

• Monica Jakobsen

well we must admit that living a life with a superstar isnt easy. once you have money, is most likely for you to screw around. is clear that girls like to get screwed, but they dont like to be screwed over. so i think elin have the rights to check his phone, and perhaps woods knows better to not have his phone laying around the house like that. also im an advocate of how woods apologized to the public.and his family,wether he truely felt that way or not, atleast he's concerned about his imagin towards the public. 

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I like tigers.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

if i had millions of endorsements on the line, i'd apologize for pretty much anything

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

if i had millions of endorsements on the line, i'd apologize for pretty much anything

• Monica Jakobsen

true that money is his priority lol. but picture his wife lol, she must hate him to death, but knowing that she cant leave him and his fat check.... but woods should get his act together though.

• Marte Joahansen
    His family remained his priority. He's a responsible man. But, if my girlfriend mistakenly touches my phone.....a---ya--- Ma fan.
  • Monica Jakobsen

think is easier if u just erase all the message history.

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

No offense like i said, if i had a wife whom are billionaire, man... I just dont give a zero about her phone... i ll tell her, baby you know what!? enjoy your side d*ck, its yours, you deserve it.. she is a billionaire... coz its pretty easy to check on 100.000 rmb /year wife phone then dump her and find another one, but quiet impossible to dump a billionaire coz they are not easy to find in the street corner

And i lll not fuck with my lifestyle for some guys around her trying to fulfil her natural kind of woman curiosity.

• Simen Stensvoll

its ridiculous to apologize
  • Kristian Svoren

hahaha.....wow

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.