Discussion » Nonsense » two things I do, trolling+ browsing through girls'

• JZ
    JZ wrote:
    I have found one theory, when the number of pretty pretty girls increased, the forum turned died. So you guys must be busy stalking after some skirts or T-backs lately. Am I right?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I must agree that the forum had seemed a bit quiet recently, so who are these new (beautiful) girls you were referring to?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... truth to be told, I have not noticed any girls that could be considered really beautiful :)

• Camilla Olsen
    Camilla Olsen wrote:

then obviously, you have a strange taste.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

JZ is a genius. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I do ... I only like smart intelligent girls :)

• Joakim Berg Solum

Increase in number of girls doesn't mean increase in number of "interesting" girl posters. Traffic and post count die down when the more interesting girls leave and the guys lose their motivation to post in the middle of a big cock-fest. I mean, I love you guys, but what happened to Yuki and Emily and Sai Na and those types of girls? OK, I know what happened to them, but I meant that figuratively.

I'm not trying to say that Chinese girls are boring. It's a combination of two things: most guys here are native English speakers and most girls are not. I'd be a boring asshole too if I had to only post in Chinese. Secondly, we do tend to do a pretty good job of scaring away decent girls... they gotta be pretty tough to handle the onslaught of naughty messages from the guys, plus filter through all the garbage over-sexualized messages.

Much as I hate to do so, I agree with Ding-Dang on his above comment.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... regretable to be predictable ...

If this site, specifically this forum, needs a few particular people to stay alive, this forum has certainly lost its meaning ... it is not really like Heroes without the cheerleader and Pete (obvious that I dont watch it much) or Friends without Ross or Smallville without Clark Kent or Prison Break without Michael ...

Again, comparatively, at least the Beijing forum is still breathing ... if anyone cares to look at the Shanghai one, the latest post was three weeks ago, and it is about the spitting habit ...

There are ways to keep this forum alive, and it is not about the girls' photos, because beauty does not shine well in a forum ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    Hahahaha ... I do ... I only like smart intelligent girls :) DD:let u dowm ,sorry about that i am not the one:( haha:)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha .... JZ ... pretty photos, are for the pleasure of your eyes, things they said (wrote), however, "might" just tell you something about that person ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jon Gu - 顾晓帆 wrote:

... what happened to Yuki and Emily and Sai Na and those types of girls? OK, I know what happened to them, but I meant that figuratively...

Yeah, you dated all of them and they got scared away, right?

... Secondly, we do tend to do a pretty good job of scaring away decent girls... they gotta be pretty tough to handle the onslaught of naughty messages from the guys, plus filter through all the garbage over-sexualized messages.

Indeed. My gf was somewhat creeped out by the onslaught of copy-paste thinly veiled sex-partner messages and copy-paste "look I changed something to make it specific to your profile, see how compatible we are, we should meet" messages. (Ironically, most of these were coming from 叮当叔叔 and Jon Gu, neither of whom seemed able to remember that they'd already messaged her.)

JZ, that's pretty much what this site is for, right? I sure don't do anything else.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I wrote to Yaya before?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.