Discussion » Dating & Romance » Whom to forgive?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

A wife who wanted to kill you or a wife who cheated on you?

High Priest

Archibishop

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I don't think the marriage contract says anything about not murdering your spouse, does it?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Amanda, am a High Priest, I don't touch women, it's just a topic that came out of my mind:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Godfather, that's is worth a sermon. But as a human being is it possible to do so? If this happened to you, would apply what you've explained to us?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

You. Forgive yourself as a fool who committed her a marriage.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

For those jezebels like those next to me, well what Can I say?

• Joakim Berg Solum

I think you have it backwards. If a woman tries to kill you, you should be trying to convince her to forgive you, not the other way around.

And just going out on a limb here... Desmond the high priest comes here to post, hours later Godfather comes to something completely unintelligible in defense... someone trying to fill the Yes-Sir gap around here?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Gu,

If I was a black dude, I'd be pretty pissed off about this clown disrespecting a South African human rights activist. After all, I caught a lot of shit from the machete mafia for my old hipster Jesus avatar.

@Steph,

"You. Forgive yourself as a fool who committed her a marriage."

This. A million times this. +1 Internet for you, classy lady.

• Joakim Berg Solum

That's what it's about? Man, your wealth of useless knowledge never ceases to amaze me. I dun understand how ANYONE could possibly be offended by black Jesus though.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    "Kill them all" - Spartacus
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Gu,

Thanks, but he's not really that obscure. The guy's almost as famous as Nelson Mandela. And anyway he's one of those rare African religious leaders who stands up for the queers, so he's all right by me.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Godfather,

"words of God are unintelligible to you simply because you have zero knowledge of it"

All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them. Acts 2:4

That is, God can make himself understood in any language, and his followers are imbued with this same capacity by the Holy Spirit. That's kind of the whole fucking point of the Gospels, numbnuts.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Godfather,

Continue reading to the next passage:

And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. (Matt. 12:31-32)

And you're most certainly guilty of that if you think knowledge of the Gospels is exclusive to some chosen group. To wit:

While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles. (Acts 10:44-45)

It is the Holy Spirit that brings a person to conversion, not secret knowledge.

After all, the Devil can quote scripture to serve his own purposes. Which is exactly what I'm doing right now.

The secret club you're suggesting is more akin to Gnosticism. Which I prefer to conventional Christianity, by far. And yet I'd rather not see such beautifully subversive mysticism sullied by mouthbreathing fucktards, like you.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Gu, Ms Stephany,Dando and God father.

There's nothing wrong giving opinion on High Priest post at all. I might be wrong, but I guess Gu, Ms Stephany,Dando have come from the same college where they majored in Offendology if not slightology. Do u ever imagined what these graduates can cause to the humanity? The answer is yours to guess.

As for those who claim to know it all, here is a piece of advice:

There's nothing wrong with the person who says I know. There's nothing wrong with the person who says I don't know either. But the one who says I know and doesn't know anything is wrong.

High Priest

Archibishop

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.