Discussion » Nonsense » good girl or bad girl

• Junky
    Junky wrote:

almost all the girls pretend to be good and innocent so i m just kinda confused cz they can be looking for mr.right while guys should be looking for ms.wrong just for cross match

so what i wanna know is, r there no bad girls or i don't know how to define "bad"

u might wanna expel ur thoughts here

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

is a secret.. hahaha

• Morten Eriksen
    confused???
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I was just thinking about a similar question for most of today ...

I previously invited a few girls of this site to lunch, and they had asked me to pay for their taxi ride, which had puzzled me quite a bit ...

From what I have heard, the common practice of some (?) local girls is that they asked guys to pay for taxi ... so that they (the girls) wont seem like they have compromised too much or seem too cheap to the guys (actually, I am not too sure) ...

So, what do you guys and gals think?

Guys ... would you pay for taxi? how do you feel or think about this?

Gals ... do you ask guys to pay your own taxi ride? and why yes (or not)?

• Jenelyn Tambago

Well i think they are expecting you to pay for everything since most of the girls think guys here want to f**k and will do anything for it. So they will pay and five everything (knowing that in the end guys wont achieve anything). So girls take advantage of whatever they can get. Why pay for the cab if you don't need to?

I'm not saying all girls are like that of course, but the ones your are talking about sound like that kind of girls.

The other kind is the friendly like, they will go half and half with you to tell you in the face they are independent girls and don't need crap from you, and this how they don't compromise...

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

@Junky --- that list is hilarious.  Spot on.  I admit I prefer the bad girls.

• Amalie Sæverud

I tried to be bad, look like a fool!

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

people aren't as shallow as to be able to be defined as either one or the other.

personalities are multi-fauceted.

or at least one would hope so.

• Jenelyn Tambago

Junky, but there are many axes. There is x,y,z...all of them start from 0, the world is not black and white, its completly grey. Besides the girl that may or not may pay the cab, there is the ones that wont even think about going out with u, the ones that may ask you to pick them up, the ones that may go on bus, metro.........

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

@Ekki

Maybe it's just that people who are two dimensional assume everyone else is too?

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

you have a good point, Kieran..

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

All guys love bad girls.  At least all Western guys.

And of course all people have multidimensional personalities, so it's not like any girl is all "bad girl" or all "good girl".  But frankly, the point is not what your personality is on Tuesday morning in the office.  The point is about Friday and Saturday nights, and that's when bad girls are always going to win.

• Morten Eriksen
    bad girl is really cool
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Multidimensional bad girls. That sounds like something out of science fiction. Partners in crime travel through time.
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

this is getting reallyyyyyyyyy boring.

• Simen Stensvoll
    those look good are bad ,those look bad are good
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Amanda, I couln't agree more with u. We've got to know that, extremism is't good. How bad would you want to be? How good would you want to be? bad girl, in which aspect? In bed or or on the floor? Let me tell you girls, be careful with boys, once u r too bad, you know ur side, you can't enjoy one man, that's gonna keep you going, but going till when? Girls' life is too short, coz after 35 being bad, wow, a new generation is rising and all those who wanted u to be bad turn their eyes to that new generation... Got it? That implies, you might have lost your chance...

For boys, bad girls are there just for catching fun, nothing else, unless otherwise.

But anyway, some girls would just to be soo wild with wild boys...:)

C,mon!

High Priest

Archibishop

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

bad girl is smart girl..

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

How Smart Steph? Would u break it down plz?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Bella A wrote "a good girl doesn't pay off" ... not really too sure about that, but being a good girl, does not get off, that, I know ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... and a few very conflicting books :)

坏女人有人爱(最新版,中文版6年间32次重印,被翻译成30多种语言)
    [Why Men Love Bitches]
    http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=20768571

"坏"女人有人娶(最新版)
    [Why Men Marry Bitches]
    http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=20764154

"好"女人有人疼(最新版,《纽约时报》最佳畅销书,26招打造温柔陷阱)
    [The Surrendered Wife]
    http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=20852346

"坏"女人有钱赚
    [Nice Girls Dont Get Rich]
    http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=20348894

It would seem that bad girls generally have an edge over good girls ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I am fairly sure that the last one is about about prostitution :)

• Rebecca Arnesen

my brain is actually shrinking. bad girls always fuck and yell? i feel bad for the world. sorry god. anyone up for mass suicide?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... ooops, sorry ... bad fingers, and bad eyes ... I meant to say "is not about prostitution" ...

Jarg ... I had thought about "suicide" in the past, but had given it a pass, never thought about "mass suicide" ... "suicide" because of God's mistakes, is not a very good "investment" ...

By the way, some "pseudo" bad girls, are actually good girls learning to be bad, or just trying to fit in ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... never had and never will I claim to be expert in anything ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    still talk about good & bad ? only for girls? come on, we r humen being anyway/.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm not normally one to promote the false virgin/slut dichotomy, but for what it's worth, getting a guy to pay for shit seems more like princess behavior to me, and my reptilian brain associates that with so-called "good girls," whereas a "bad girl" would just spend the night to save money on cab fare.

So. Yeah.

• Simen Stensvoll

i will tell u all something about "bad girl & good girl" when im not hungry
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Actually, Junky, you might want to check into a Betty Ford clinic. I was recapitulating Emma's sentiments.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

I prefer good girls with a little bit of bad in them. Makes things a bit more interesting...

• Simen Stensvoll

@ junky,i mean u guys " 吃饱了撑着"
  • Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

good girl can change to be bad girl and bad girl can become good girl;)how can u face that then ?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    Junky 写道: not excluding u from humanity ....just wanna know ur type :if u still talk about type ,u will confuse ,even more. haha
  • Amalie Sæverud

It's not about good or bad! It's all about eggs counting down, and it' s writen in every female animals' genes!

Every once in a while, my blood pressure will suffer from hysterical tides , which will definitely make me hysteria! There is some place down my belly singing like f**king counting down timer - tick , tack , tick , tack ... bomb, there goes down another egg among a limited stock of your life time!

To avoid from hysteria to totally madness! I will choose to change to my night badgirl costumes and merge myself into the alluring darkness!...

But the problem for me is: if the night is good and it can give every good reason to make it a third night, I will fall in love with this male animal, no matter how impossile the match will appear in the first sight!

The impulse for fill the gap between the legs will then turn into the needs to fill the gaps in the hearts!

Begin to wonder which color tie will match his favorite shirt!

Wonder when he will ask me out on a normal date when people have their clothes on!

Pay more attention to his messy apartment and feel the impulse and curiocity to clearn it in sexy lingerie!

Burn with jealousy, when heared that he was enjoying his birthday party with his friends, and wonder why his "babe" is not invited, when clearly be aware that I will never be on his friend list ! By revenge of these annoying self-disturbing moment, I will intensionally neglect his booty call or hot messages, when we would have a whole day or night in bed according to his schedule!

Last but not least, begin to wonder what color of skin our kid will have....

Wow , totally insane!

So to cure this sickness, caused by egg counting down, and been aggravated by confusion of good or bad:

Should I find as many of possible partners to avoid it become third time? should I buy myself a vibrator
    Or once for all, cut off my uterus?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

In honour of the master Confucius, take the Middle Way, ie, be a saint in the church, be a bitch in the bed. 

• kö
    wrote:
    bad girl always have good life```thats why my life like bullshit
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

@The Late-Twenties

Buy a vibrator and wait until menopause.  After that you'll be fine.  Just 25 more years to go.

Alternatively, just keep going through the process until you find a guy smart enough to stick with you and invite you to the birthday party.  Believe it or not, you can find one.  You just have to cycle through a bunch of failures first.

But you already know all this.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Guys love girls who's "nice" with everyone else and "bad" (bad = sexy, wild, crazy, teasing, horny, impulsive, and so on) with him. What guys DON'T like is girls who's "bad" with her friends and "nice" with the him.

• Alice
    Alice wrote:
    but from what ive observed Bad girls are always singles is it right ?
  • Alice
    Alice wrote:
    i have to say ur definition about good and bad are totally wrong.. or u had to say prude for good girls, and add"" for bad girls ( i mean "bad")
  • Simen Stensvoll
    men are all bitches,they like to be tortured
  • Gracie Liu
    Gracie Liu wrote:

totally agree with what Kent said!

• Kevin East
    Kevin East wrote:

lady on the streets and a freak in the sheets, yes, men like bad girls

• Simen Stensvoll
    women like to be satisfied
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

How women would like to be satisfied ladies? Which position? How long each shoot? How, how how?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

:) I guess u r right Junky, but do u think most our traditional gals are up to riding? Most are just liying down and...

• Morten Eriksen
    agree with 琪琪 said, most of girls are between good and bad.
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, I guess clearly here both we like bad and good at the same time. Boys like a good girl, but bad in bed, as Mimmy said girls like to be satisfied, where? In bed. Girls would like a good guy, but wild in bed. Am I right girls?

• Simen Stensvoll

nope.
    i prefer guys be gentle in bed.
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, mimmy, it depends, it's like car, it starts slowly, then at some point, the speed goes up, I mean, there should a variation he he, don't u think so?:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Above me, you sounds a good girl:) I'm serious, it's hard to see people nowadays saying sorry. U've got good manners. U gonna make a good girl___I hope Junky accepts it:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Thanks be to God my dear, we need peace:)

**** wrote:
    ''bad'' ''good'' it's bullshit, there is stupid people that get manipulated and smart people that don't
  • OoööOOoööo00OOööoo

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.