Discussion » Technology » Whats the best PAY VPN?

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Looking for a dependable VPN, please include name and price per year

After 4 years, i really cannot live without youtube anymore.... 

I pretty much had a mental breakdown when I searched "Dun Pai gu" on baidu, and found out that even the results for cooking videos were censored over here. I guess pai gu is a "sensitive topic" to the PRC

I need my youtube back.

Any suggestions?

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

why oh why would you pay for a VPN when you can just download HotSpot Shield for free?

you can access all websites; youtube, facebook, tumblr, etc.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Witopia's the motherfucking shit-bomb. I always have it on when I'm surfing, unless I'm browsing a site that can only be accessed within China, because it actually accelerates a lot of traffic for foreign websites.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I'll add a 3rd voice for Witopia.  That's what I've been using for the last year and a half and it's 100% dependable.  Way faster than anything free, and it works all the time.  No ads, no glitches, and the CCP can't touch it.  No cat and mouse games where sometimes it works and sometimes they block it. 

I think Chinese can get away with the free ones, because they don't need VPNs as much as us foreigners, who basically need to leave them on 27 hours a day.  Also my tolerance for slow web speeds is extremely low.

$40 per year for the basic service.  $60 for the hot shit service.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.