Discussion » Travel » Is there anyone want go to Tailand in the march?

• Selita
    Selita wrote:

Hi,everyone

Suddenly came up with the idea of going to Tailand in the march.Wonder if anyone would be interested in joining me? I plan to stay for two weeks.I heard it is really cheap in Tailand.Haven't decided the itinerary yet.But if you are interested, we can make plans together. Also, anyone who has been to Tailand, please give comments, suggestions, ideas? Thanks!

• Morten Eriksen
    i'm interesting it, i want to go Koh Phangan for the full moon party
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's a distinct possibility that I'll be in Thailand around this time, studying to get a CELTA certificate.

• Selita
    Selita wrote:

I plan to go Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya.But full moon festival sounds interesting.What is it special?

Alice: When are you going to Koh Phangan? Maybe we can go together. I'm interested in full moon party.那个 full moon festival 是很传统的泰国节日吗?我在网上没查到,有什么特别活动么?

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

I live in Thailand, although I haven't had much oppurtunity to travel.

However, if you want to go to a nice beach town, you should try Hua Hin. It's cheaper than the islands, less commercial than Phuket and less sleazy than Pattaya (unless sleaze is what you want, of course-then Pattaya is perfect). Not only does it have a great beach, but there is also a Thai boxing garden there where you can take muay thai lessons and get ringside seats for fights dirt cheap. You can also take elephant treks into the jungle and there's a huge national park just outside the city that makes for a pleasant day trip.

Another good spot is Kanchanaburri. You can get a fan room at a guest house for about 20 RMB a night. The famous kwai river bridge is there, and it's totally free to visit. Also, about 40 minutes out of town there is a temple where the monks raise orphaned Burmese tigers. If you bring a camera, you can get your picture taken petting the tigers. Most of the travel agencies also organize rafting trips down the river.

If you plan on seeing both Chiang Mai and Phuket in the same trip, you'd better fly. They are pretty far apart, and internal transportation in Thailand is bloody slow. The trains only go about 40 km per hour and most cities don't even train stations.

• Selita
    Selita wrote:

@ Jenni  That's sounds cool. Maybe i can find some marijuana or magic mushroom etc. That it is possible? Cuz last month i went to indonesia there has a small island near lombok and they sale magic mushroom drink. Maybe thailand aslo have eh?

@ Peter Baird  Thanks your suggestions. I am still not decided the itinerary yet.There are too many good place i want to go.

Basically my plans is stay there maybe two or three weeks.

Is there anyone use Couchsurfing?

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Phuket is the best. Bangkok waasnt that good

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Be careful on the drugs some guy with 1 eye and 3 fingers try to sell drugs to my friend. Not the kinda guy you can trust eh?

• Morten Eriksen
    @Selita: i want to go Koh Phangan in March, but not decide yet. Koh Phangan is a big orgiastic party i think.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's a distinct possibility that I'll be in Thailand around this time, studying to get a CELTA certificate.

LOL

• Simen Wangberg

I laughed when I saw the CELTA thing too. lolwut

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... William, was that all he lost?

• stop
    stop wrote:

OMG, is real!!

• stop
    stop wrote:

why i cant put hang over?

• stop
    stop wrote:

that should be more interesting than losing your organ...at least the man was enjoying when that happned!!lol

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'd think twice about posting a request for a travel partner on a website forum the caliber of this one lol

How many other forums rejected you before you landed here, fuckface?

My friend had a bad experience in Thailand. Last year's Full Moon Party. He got drugged and nearly lost a kidney!

Fix'd. Who would want a fucked-up liver from some sod at a full moon party?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.