Discussion » Nonsense » Beijing or Shanghai?

• Winner
    Winner wrote:
    Which city do you prefer? Why?
  • Kenneth Pettersen
    Personally, I like the parks and the wide roads in Beijing; The night life in SH is quite exciting.
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I prefer Beijing by a long shot. Everything, especially night life, in Shanghai is too pretentious for me.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

The only area Shanghai can top Beijing in is weather. Other than that, Shanghai is a sterile, lifeless town. It's an OK place to go if you you want to get out of China for awhile, but I could never live there. Too fake and shallow.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    上海挺不错的,但上海那点儿粗浅而单一的四不像娱乐显然满足不了我的胃口。我没有鄙视那个城市的意思,但pretentious这个词儿确实比较贴切。至于人,我要的是顽主儿,而不是自以为潮的土鳖~
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

哎,说得我越发想回天朝了。

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    你丫难不成不在天朝?你说的是帝都吧...
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Beijing!

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Shanghai lifeless??? I thought it was pretty lively!

• I Live In Beijing

i prefer beijing , cuz less pollution and less crowdy...

• Mandy Wang
    Mandy Wang wrote:

在上海生活一段時間之後,感覺城市挺美的,特別傍晚,很多街道適合漫步,喜歡在上海的街道中迷失的感覺,還有每個街道都有的24小時便利店,挺舒服的城市,不太喜歡的地方呢是上海話我聽不懂,上海的吃的也太甜了,連饅頭都是甜的,要說最大的不同可能是這邊的人吧,上海人確實不是很喜歡外地人(但他們很喜歡外國人,歐美的),女孩子很會打扮的,至於男孩子,我還是更喜歡北方的爺們,

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈,甜馒头?很多年没吃了。。。真的可以有选择,我会选上海,也就是因为吃的。。。

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

嗯....

去他妈的上海

• WENwen
    WENwen wrote:

I love Beijing.  There are so many talented artists living here.

• Kenneth Pettersen
    It is too cold in SH in winter at home. The air conditioner doesn`t really help to give u enough warmness. It also rains too much sometimes it is ok because i like the rainy smell and the air is so fresh. Sometimes if u want to hang out in a park or outside, it is really not convenient..
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈,前晚去接火车,刚从上海回来的,说到特别走去这个什么地方吃"生煎包",我的口水流满整个地铁车厢。。。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.