Discussion » Nonsense » US guy needs spanish tutor! Short or long-term bot

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Hey all!

I am looking for a spanish tutor.  I'm thinking 2.5 or 3 hours a time, twice a week.(Right now I'm not working so I have lots of time to study! We could even do 3 or 4 days a week after christmas)

I know the pay isn't amazing, but I am defintely a good student. I will be in China for at least 8 more mos.

My spanish level is very beginner, but I will pick it up quickly as I have already studied for 4 years (a long time ago)

REQUIREMENTS:

Experience: A little would be good

Sex: Don't care

English level: At least basic

Personality: Outgoing, patient

Teaching Materials: At your disgression

If anyone is interested, or has friends who may be interested, feel free to message me on this website!

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Wow, that post was a lot bigger than i thought it would be, haha.

I am also willing to accept spanish/english or spanish/chinese language exchange.

My chinese is pretty good, and if you are at a basic level I could help you very, very much (Also i'm not the typical chinese person trying to study english/spanish from you, or a sexpat trying to get laid, I understand what a proper language exchange is all about)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Shane, I'm willing to provide you an english-sex exchange as requested...

Oh crap sorry I didn't read down far enough. Nevermind.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Lol, It will take a lot more than english exchange for you to get a piece of this untainted wonder

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Shit i'm just going to post this again this post looks retarded and disorganized

• Jenelyn Tambago

Hey, what's up.

I'm interested in the job.

I'm arriving to Beijing in like 2 weeks and I'm staying for 3 months more or less...

Anyways, I'm a Spanish native speaker (Chilean). So you know, Chileans don't have an accent like Spanish or Argentineans people do. I don't say it's good or bad since the original way was the Spanish way, but whatever, you can spice it up adding an accent later. lol

PM me if you are interested.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.