Discussion » Dating & Romance » Italian guys are womanizers?

• Jyj
    Jyj wrote:
    just curious, I'm not judging here, but few of my friends have experiences with Italian guys, they say italian guys cheat on you easily, can't stop that. Is it true that 'generaly' Italian guys are more 'casanova' than others?? or they are just same and this is a wrong stereotype?
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

People are people, but even in Europe Italians have a bit of a reputation.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    not really ,it depends``````````````
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    donno any Italian... ... ... Italy is the nice country to visit tho..
  • Simen Stensvoll

i think some itlian guys are really fucking hot ...& sweet
  • Simen Wangberg

Men

are womanizers.

Regardless of nationality or whatever.

And women!

are

men...anizers.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

We can't judge based on one case, good guys can be found everywhere, thought they can be a few, bad one can't be everywhere, though too many.

In life, you get what you deserve, if you are not smart, you get played. Just try to be smart

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    agreed! Italian boys are fond of doing so. They'd like to flirt girls and making great and sexy mood etc. And they r fast-lover...just dont take it serious... However, yes, they r sooo hot. Especially, when u r going-out in Rome or Milan at nite.
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wow! Good information garina. Have they burnt u?lol

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Italian guys are incorrigible womanisers and will cheat on you when you're barely halfway through the first date??? No! Where did you hear that?? That can't be true. No. I've never heard of anything like it! Absolutely not. What a ridiculous idea! No, sounds like wild rumour to me. Don't believe it. No, I'm sure that's wrong. That doesn't sound like anything I've heard before or has ever been documented over the centuries. In conclusion, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick completely about Italian guys.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

- I'm joking by the way. OF COURSE THEY BLOODY ARE!!

That's why Italian men all ride around town on those naff scooters - the quicker to get to their illicit liaisons! It's ciao to Maria then hop on the scooter and off to Bianca's. Then ciao bella to Bianca and, quite literally, onto Maria. Then back to the wife, dodge a flying plate or two and head to the office to do like... 20 minutes work before having a three hour lunch break and a dozen tiny cups of tar-like coffee to keep the energy up. Even a Frenchman would get tired just looking at an Italian's daily womanising schedule! An Italian friend of mine had a big party recently. He told me it was because he had become a "centurion". Apparently, that's slang for a man who has cheated on his wife with a hundred women! The funny thing is that his wife was at the party! In Italy, if the husband does not cheat on his wife she will feel he does not love her enough. Can you imagine! After a few years of that she will even neglect to throw plates at him! It is considered an empty marriage. The wife will divorce the husband on grounds of failing to cheat. There's not a court in Italy that would throw such a case out! I know an Italian judge who halves his normal bribe rate for such cases. In Italy, being in the mafia is considered a respectable job. Doctor, Lawyer, Mafiosi; but not to cheat on your wife makes you barely even a man! If you've been to Italy you will certainly find their driving style familiar. In fact, Marco Polo brought back the secrets of Chinese Driving Style when he was off around the globe on a marathon wife-cheating session. In Beijing, when a driver is cut off by another car he will roll down his window and use some traditional jingma to cuss the other guy "nimalegebishabicaonimade!" or some similar permutation of swears (there are as many as rooms in the Forbidden City, I'm told). In Italy, the drivers use the "devil horns"- a hand gesture that signifies a man who does not cheat on his wife!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Men are alike all over the wordld. Some are exceptional like me, if I were in love of course:) What do u people say about Chinese couples who have two bedrooms, and meet only in the living room and dining room to eat? Fellow Chinese ladies are complaining their hubbies don't touch them for years and you keep seeing their hubbies spending much times in KTVs and bars.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Pomegranate what a lecture! You mean that's why Berlisconi still inviting teen girls in his palace and throwing pary at them and his wive still doesn't leave him?

But I bet you never cheated on ur gf or sex partner if u have them:) U seem to be such a good boy:)

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    Pomegranate 哥激动了!冷静冷静,蛋定蛋定!一切爱自己女人的男人都是好男人!世界和谐!
  • Jenelyn Tambago

No we are not. We are loving, caring and faithful.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

You are barely Italian.

The End

• Jenelyn Tambago

Whats your problem, I'm half Italian...so shhhhh

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... hey, you two, do what you two need to do elsewhere ...

Pablo , by the way, when will you be in town?

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

A 50% Mongolian who grew up in Finland wouldn't know too much about horse riding. That's all I'm saying.

• Jenelyn Tambago

Ohh they would, don't you think my mom and her parents would educated me like an Italian?

• N-Die 北京的法国人

Im french and my grand mother is Italian, am i perfect ?

• Simen Wangberg

"Im french and my grand mother is Italian, am i perfect ?"

No, but it does sound like you have a recipe for ungodly body odor. Sorry, Euro-dudes - y'all need to bathe more and lay off the cologne. F'real.

• N-Die 北京的法国人

ahah This is the best joke ever ;)

Come on Mike give us some others please, im sure you have more

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    哈哈哈哈! a good one! BTW 巴黎也没那么浪漫,italian boys也没那么那啥 when you came to visit Paris or Rome, the distance from movies, TV and rumors to the reality can be easily identified. 其实大家都是一般人儿
  • Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    Not every Italian guy is eye candy.There do exist ugly ones, for instance:
    http://image38.webshots.com/38/3/33/63/318733363XRWaxT_ph.jpg

or Berlusconi:
    http://info-wars.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Silvio-Berlusconi.jpg

But gotta admit Italians they have got good eye and sense for beauty. I believe that's why they constantly compliment women,not necessarily for courtship. Besides they are awfully aware of their amorousness and they are so damn proud of it.
    However never let the stereotype nonsense get in the way of meeting and knowing ppl cause individually they are much more interesting and pervert.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.