Discussion » Nonsense » WHY DO GIRLS LIKE BLACK GUYS MORE ??.

• Sanchez
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

jesus, is this another "black guys are the best at sex" thread?

wlib has been lazy about deleting politically sensitive threads lately; can we maybe start some threads that don't devolve into the lowest common denominators of racism and sex?

• Morten Eriksen
    i like nice, smart, strong men, no matter what skin they are
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    black&white? cause black sometims more attract and easy going. feel comfortable with them.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    ............................. I've heard black guys in Japan are popular... ............ Not sure about China...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 莫明 ... apparently, the guys (Pete and all) are now only removing threads by request ... so, be our guest and request :)

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
    who told you? I hate o(╯□╰)o
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

I'm gonna start a war now, be prepared :P

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Did you knock your head on the wall accidentally before you post this thread? All I'm saying is just this is the most boring and meaningless thread I've ever seen and I can't believe people were actually talking about this topic. My uncle has terminal cancer and we were told that he doesn't have much time left. And all of a sudden I realize in this world, there are people dying and meanwhile, there are people talking about if girls like black guys more. How great is that!

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Who the fuck care? If you got the moves, you get the girls, if not you are one god damn looser!!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

DD, it's a welcome change. I miss Pete's banter though.

• Alban
    Alban wrote:

"FAR AWAY, FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD "

• Simen Stensvoll

unless ur black brothers all look like Will Smith
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

What? Is he the only handsome Black guy?

• Tor Martin Simonsen

Owh, Alban dude, I damn missed ya man, why u left this site for so long?

folks missed ya spicy  messages  man, so what's up ?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    absolutly no way, i just like it,like the way u r ..........................................................
  • Simen Wangberg

Seriously, where the hell is Pete? I mean, I know he exists somewhere, but not on these boards.

I don't care about him deleting stuff, I just like it when he raps.

Also, Dirty Sanchez:

MAYBE GIRLS WILL LIKE YOU MORE BETTER IF YOU WOULD TURN THE FUCKING CAPS LOCK OFF EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. IT KIND OF MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A RETARD.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @ 三chenz damn right, absolutly truth, and the reason is because women like very much try to change their bfs (behavior, look, style, friends......), and in the top of this bizarre impulse is try to turn a black man into a white. They like the challenges. (mode moron=on)
  • xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:

hahaha. funny sh**t, just made my day, i was having a bad one.

• Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:

Aldolfo Secades,

U remember me ?

U never changed, always with  ya shit-loaded brain!!

How could u imagine black guys trying' to look white ??

where and when ?

People are who they are , if they don't wanna be who they are , people gonna remind them who they are , So I gotta tell you are a  stupid retarded  with a long-lasting inferiority complex !!

• Micky
    Micky wrote:
    I thought this question should be well answered by ladies not men .. but if ur curious ,. hnmmm just try them. Black guys are really nice... not just there but everywhere.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@D.Plasta, my lovely asshole,

How could you imagine black guys trying to look white ??

maybe skin bleaching???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_whitening

but i know your weird logic in others threads, for be called black man is not enough the black skin. there is something more.... you know, someday you should write a post here trying to explain us what is that - more -

• Joakim Madsen
    Joakim Madsen wrote:

Adolfo  alias Stupid Rascal Secades!

skin whitening/tanning, this reflect complexion or race ?

Do people going to the beach or tanning studios necessary want to look like blacks?

Most black doing bleaching/ tanning do it out of personal taste which is sometimes related to their self conceptualization of beauty,  they know they cannot look black or white. And they know they cannot look white but lighter maybe.

U would like to be a black guy sometimes, I am sure, but you can't ... So gotta accept who you are!!

Fucked up Bastard u are  !!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@plasta

take it easy, -cara culo-, I suppose that when you are a fucking outcast like you, call upon the colour of skin is the only solution for bring sense to your hollow life without direction, a way to feel that you belong to some place, to some group, isn't bro???..... stop cry sucker!!!!

and yep, i' m a bastard, but you could be a good son and get your mother out the life in the streets

• Simen Wangberg

YO DAWG I HERD YOU GOT A CAR FOR SELL SO HERES SOME ANAL BLEACHING AND ALSO YOU ARE A BASTARD I AM TWELVE AND WHAT IS THIS RODNEY KING I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER AND HOW DID THIS GET HERE I AM TWELVE SO HOW DID THE ALREADY GO WITH THE NEXT TIME UPON THE GODDAMNIT WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS IF YOU ARE EVEN MODERATELY LITERATE YOU HAVE MOST LIKELY HUNG YOURSELF BY THIS POINT END CYCLE RWAFSDLKBUASOIDUEIUOKCLJ

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.