Discussion » Film & TV » WWE

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

The MIZ is the new wwe champ and cena is fired so what's gonna happen next ? By the way i hate MIZ

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

I used to be a huge pro wrestling fan. I was watching
    Stampede and Msple Leaf Wrestling back in 1983, and when WWF, AWA and Crocket went national in the mid-80's I was there. I used to run a tape trading site and collected literally thousands of video tapes and had a particular fondness for New Japan Pro Wrestling. I also had a satellite dish, which I could see ECW (the REAL ECW mind you, not the fake WWE bullshit) and CMLL from Mexico on. I was bloody serious about my rassling.

However, Vince McMahon's North American monopoly on the business totally killed it for me. When Vinnie Mac had some competition, he put out a better product. The stuff I was watching circa 2004-2004 was pure shit and I couldn't take it anymore. Yeah, there's TNA, and it's a credit to the Jarretts that they have lasted this long, but they are inconsistent at best.

Another problem the whole business is facing (besides it's top stars dying on a regular basis) is competition from MMA. The average UFC card contains more drama and excitement than 6 months of scripted WWE programming. Hell, even Jim Ross is a mark for UFC. That's bad news for WWE.

Don't get me started on John Cena. The tombstone for the WWE will read 1963-2010....killed by Vince McMahon and John Cena.

Fire up Toudou and watch a Flair-Steamboat match. Pro wrestling is sooo last century.

• Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

cena is just an actor .hehe .he dont have lotta moves

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

From where can i watch UFC?

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

You used to be able to watch UFC on Youku, but Zuffa actually managed to put a stop to that. You can download torrents from Demonoid, but only you have a membership (you need an invite to get a membership). Other than that, I'm not sure.

BTW Cena's "firing" is an angle. He's still with the WWE (unfortunately).

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.