Discussion » Nonsense » What do u expect from this social website?

• 申琪 Annie Shen
    申琪 Annie Shen wrote:
    I was expect to find a bf here,just 15 days make me change my idea.I just want be a normal one.Only expect ppl here free to talk and expect could teach chinese purely. Well,seems there r not too much new thread,i d better start one.Here we go! What do u expect from this social website? Waiting for ur answers~ cheers
  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    Its winter not spring~
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Good for you Annie! I don't know what made you change your mind but you definitely did you a favor.

A boyfriend from this website?! Please tell me you are kidding. This "boyfriend from this website" idea will probably haunt me for the rest of the year so I'm glad it's November already.

Unfortunately I wouldn't say you are on the right track yet here because teaching Chinese "purely" doesn't seem like a normal thing to do here either. But you already made a big progress by getting rid of the whole "boyfriend“ thing and I do believe a boyfriend in real life is a way much better option for you so um hang in there. I can see you becoming a "normal" person on this website already!

I came here to talk nonsense.

• 申琪 Annie Shen

What kind of normal ppl?

• 申琪 Annie Shen

Guys.Thats not the point! I just wanna say that was my thinking.Now i d love to be single until the serious one comes!

• 申琪 Annie Shen

Besides still need to answer my question. Ppl here talk about sex too much.Seems like that is what they want. Whats your expection from this web?

• Camilla Olsen
    Camilla Olsen wrote:

Hey, girl~ I checked your profile, and from the pictures of what I saw, I think you are truely a fun and nice girl. It is true, as everyone else is saying here, gf and bf thing just dont work this way. But it is a basic material that you could use to make some connections, find people that you would like to hang out with, and spend time with. (Just make sure to try not to have a crash on someone, i am dead serious!) And go to parties, you ll get to meet more people, and there is for sure someone out there, that you like and likes you back, at the same time. Good luck, i think all of us deserve a good boy.

• 申琪 Annie Shen

Yeah Viola.Thats what i need or less of ppl need.Thx.We deserve a good guy.Any othes should stay away or i will back off,guys r dangerous! =P

• 申琪 Annie Shen

Too few? Do u mean there r less ppl know about this web?

• Simen Stensvoll
    some useful information..but none so far
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

i come here with no expectations except to laugh at you guys.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I expect to meet photogenic weirdos with no interests in forming normal social relationships.

It's the motherfucking Internet, for chrissakes.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

If you are looking for a date you should probably try a dating site - not WLIB.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I came here to find about music and other things going on in Beijing. Mainly club nights and gigs. Maybe meet some people to for a band with or something.

• Synne Syverstad
    I expect nothing, but I got a lot~
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I was just looking for the bathroom, and I stumbled into this place by mistake.  I'm still not exactly sure where I am.  Is this Twitter?

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Whatever I may have used it for in the past, now that I no longer live in Beijing I use it mostly to maintain some kind of connection to a city I lived in for three years and was very fond of. It actually really helped me adapt to physically being away from Beijing.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I was expecting to find some drugs here. Am I in the right place?

• Sarawang
    Sarawang wrote:
    i went out for Karaoke once with ppl here, they are really good singers, beautiful songs, good memory.
  • 申琪 Annie Shen

Ethan have to say u r still in the bathroom maybe swimming pool~

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    yeap realy can get drugs here .& there is lot of .

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.