Discussion » Nonsense » Abnormal funny vague fantasies.

• Clev
    Clev wrote:

Your brain holds the ability to process,deduce and bla..bla..what not.

But, I really wouldn't be insane if I'ld want to think about the later.

* A blind,deaf man preaching

*Using a super glue for an eye-drop

*Seeing a white girl bleaching

*Bling bling all over my condom

*Giving your landlord an eviction notice

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

You mean like dressing a monkey up in a monkey suit and then telling everyone "Hey look, I've got a monkey!" and of course they think it's just a boy in a monkey suit so they say "No way, jose. You DON'T got a monkey!" Then you are like "Sure this is a real monkey!" and you unzip the suit and the monkey jumps out and your friends are all like "DAMN! He DID got a monkey! Our bad!"

• Marte Joahansen

I'ld wait till i use some misuse

substance to adress this one.

*An airplane at the car wash

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Ok, How about this one: They say that cockroaches are the only animals that know how to survive a nuclear explosion. So what you do is you DRESS UP as a giant cockroach, infiltrate their social networks, learn their nuclear survival secrets (I guess it's some variant on the "duck and cover" technique) and be declared emperor on account of your enormous size. Some time later, send an email to Kim Jong-il saying "a'ight, bitch. Bring it on! - signed South Korea" After the cataclysmic destruction and nuclear winter that would follow you would be the ONLY ONE LEFT - along with your roach minions - and able to rule the world.

Is that more like what you were after?

• Marte Joahansen

Communication skills just presented a need for strippers to cry over.

But the non-sence category yet states.

*I'ld love to see "Pomegranate" high over contol

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Why bother with an areoplane at the carwash? Just use it as a shower. Hot wax is a truely invigorating experience.

• Marte Joahansen

In the same said state,

looting is always a reason

for much lesser concern.

I wished the moon wasn't

particularly full.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.