Discussion » Nonsense » Do you flash marriage

• Kate.C
    Kate.C wrote:
    Do you flash marriage
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

If they've forgotten to put their headlights on, certainly.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

wtf mate?

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

How to flash the marriage?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Unfortunately, too many weddings are indoors these days and a camera flash is necessary. This is a shame because the quality in wedding photography has really started going down since people started getting hitched indoors.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I don't want to be picky, micky but I think the correct construction for a WLIB post is:

"Marriage, how to flash?"

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Did LZ mean, "Do you avoid marriage?"

• Simen Stensvoll
    i guess OP mean "is it possible for u to marry a person that u just met for a while?"
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

That sounds crazy, I would never do that as marriage needs full commitment, it can be possible, in case I can have lot of wives :))

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

If I was quick to decide I wanted to marry them, I'd probably be just as quick to decide I didn't want to see them ever again.

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

i have two friends which flash married ,but two different result

one girl married with when they just met each other 2 weeks , of course will have problem ,the first year is ok ,everything fine ,but after 2 years ,her husband start annoy her ,she play in the club everynight ,even slept with others guys,but finaly she understand and now they have very nice house ,nice car, and prepare to get baby , but this is really so difficulty

other one is boy ,he married 24years old, also flash married, they even dont love each other ,after 5 years, they decide about divorce,

So flash marry is really ,,,so impulsive

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

flash marriage ... too old to take this advanture...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am back ... and I am so glad to see once again some really confusing thread topics ...

For a minute, I thought, this is about "flushing your marriage" ...

In our case, we got married about 14-15 months after we have met, and some people had commented that this was insufficient time to know each other (or something like that), and I would just often laughed and say "how much time is enough to know a person then?"

Whether it be "flash marriage" or a "marathon", the time should not be measured by outsiders, but only by the two persons of this relationship ... on the other hand, however, there are often other factors involved, e.g. age, career, family etc ...

• Mya
    Mya wrote:
    I'd like to get a flash marriage if i meet the right person and he proposes a marriage to me. If the person is right, it dosen't matter how long you should get along with him and know him, One month is similar to one year. Ppl can't change, just accept what they really are.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Linda ... where did you hear that from?

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Linda, I think high divorce rate comes from the fact that people can't even trust the one who's sleeping beside them every night any more. Not flash marriage. It's because now when people wake up every morning, they start the day with anxiety and anger and doubt and distrust and all the negative things. So their ending up with a divorce doesn't seem too unbelievable.

• Mya
    Mya wrote:
    The only reason why ppl get divorce is they don't love each other any more.
  • C.Lancelot
    C.Lancelot wrote:

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    i have no idea maybe yes maybe not.
  • Marte Joahansen

my headlights are almost always on.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Here is my piece of advice. People confuse love and crush.

Crush is just a mere temporal strong feeling on someone. It's just a temporal powerful emotion on someone.

Love develops, isn't not something that comes overnight. Love grows.

As for the rising rate of divorce, many would agree with me that divorce has never been a solution to marriage. It's a result of immaturity or perversion.

As  today we are used to disposal cups and all, we have transformed marriage to be also disposa, shame

I still believe, marriage is for better and for life...

The thing is, as we are used to changing sex partners in the same way we change food we eat each day to get a new taste, it's hard to get used to one partner in marriage once used to that life style. Coz, in mind, you compare ur partner is different with that one who used to give it to me in that style...:) this is one is not that strong as that one, this one is not kissing me as that one,,,,

But much concentration and dedication, can lead one to secure a happy love, not a flash one, flash is just temporal

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
  • Joakim Berg Solum

Pomegranate said:

I don't want to be picky, micky but I think the correct construction for a WLIB post is:

"Marriage, how to flash?"

Can't believe I missed this beautiful piece right here...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.