Discussion » Nonsense » how did you find your first job in beijing?

• Laurayoung
    Laurayoung wrote:

a friend wants to find a job in beijing, up to now seems little bit difficult

french,master degree,image processing and vision major,just graduated.

so here wants to ask,for a foreigner, how did you find your first job in beijing?

hopes to find out some methods and websites here,thanks for help!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I registered on ChinaHR.com (or 51job.com?) and someone found me, about 3 months later ...

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Through a friend who would probably prefer to remain anonymous. Oddly enough, I was about to apply to same the company anyway, and then I found out he actually worked there, which made the whole process much easier.

• $currentuser.Username
    well if your frined is from France, then I think the easist way to apply for the job is French language teacher, here for example,now I work in Shanghai in a German company, there are lots of westerners in Shanhhai who works as the language teacher, that's the easist way for the westerner finding a job in China. Othervise you can view the goole and search china job.com for his major I think he should find a job in a Art&Culture company or something like picture edit.
  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

english teacher really can earn lots money in shenzhen

At least 200rmb/hour, not bad no?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

TheBeijinger.com's classified ads section is where I found my first job and most of my subsequent jobs as an ESL teacher. I look there whenever I'm desperate.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.