Discussion » Nonsense » if somebody give you a blow,what do you do with i

• Jane
    Jane wrote:

I will smile,and say it is nothing,you can't persuade me,and you?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I like you Jane.

• Simen Wangberg

I'm 25 and what is this

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I usually ask if I owe any money?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... this is usually the time when we miss Astaroth and COOL ...

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Jesus, and I thought it couldn't get any better than dealing with BJ as a constant nickname for Beijing.  Now I've got this thread to keep me warm at night.

I honestly have no idea what Jane thought she was trying to say.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Asuka, can you help interpret what Jane was trying to say?

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Is is just me? Or you actually meant blow job and everyone else was just being innocent?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Jane is a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a blow.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Oh don't hate me Jane. =( I hate to be hated. And people who spit their dirty minds out are usually good people really.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... that makes me a very bad person :)

• Simen Stensvoll

i will loosen his belt
  • $currentuser.Username
    don't know what to say, but I guess Jane means if anyone who break your heart or give you pressure then what will you do, is that right Jane?
  • $currentuser.Username
    well Jane, if I were you then I will drop this guy in the dustbin, cause I've through this before last year by my ex bf then I choose to give him up although I was so heartbreak to death, but I think there will not be such a man who is more important than me of course except my dad, haha, so I just faired that guy.cause there will be lots of fish in the sea, so why not keep a happy mood?
  • Simen Stensvoll

sorry, i thought Jane said below...
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Haha, Yoogi seems to have joined right in with the theme of the post.

How come every time Chinese girls try to use English slang or misuse regular English grammar it always sounds like something sexual?  Or maybe it's just because the foreigners on here all have dirty minds.  Or maybe it's just me.

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Ethan, what do you think if one day you start to learn some chinese,

I bet you find it hard to differentiate reputation from sex drive 。

Try it..

Xin yu, xing yu....

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

"How come every time Chinese girls try to use English slang or misuse regular English grammar it always sounds like something sexual?  Or maybe it's just because the foreigners on here all have dirty minds. "

It's because Westerners have dirty minds.

Every year more are more English words lose their original meanings and become sexual. Blow, pussy, erection, gay, ejaculation, etc etc etc. That last one you used to be able to use with the meaning "to shout".

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Asuka: Hey, if you don't like the offerings of America's greatest contemporary writer that's probably HIS fault, right?

Anyway, I found something you might prefer :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.