Discussion » Nonsense » good news bad news!

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:

I guess it is all on your own perception.

I am going to leave WLIB.

I just wanna say bye to you all formally and that i did have some fun on this forum over the past year and although it is nothing personal against anyone on the site. I find that it is not useful for me to continue coming here daily when there is nothing more than trolling and bantering.

nothing personal guys. I just don't feel like coming here anymore.

mind you all that 90% of the bs i have said we purely out of angst and discontent with various shitz. 

for those who know me personally, dando, mike and a few others. ill catch you on qq or gtalk.

mostly ive decided to leave is because i dont want to spend time here doing nothing when i should be either working, studying or practicing my guitar.

besides, i think i am just a boring old fuck who has nothing valuable to input anymore.

if ya need to reach me. well you can but how is up to you.

he ping

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Take care ya ol' troll.

Why the hell am I still here?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Astaroth doesn't need a social networking site to pick up a chick like she's a six-pack of beer.

• Simen Wangberg

"Astaroth doesn't need a social networking site to pick up a chick like she's a six-pack of beer."

Ho! I concur.

• Simen Stensvoll

@莫明,cos u still have a crush on me here
  • Undermoonlight

Come on...it's just a website...is that really necessary to vow not to log on?...

Learn some Chinese moderation, and never say Never...haha~~~

• Børge Notkevich
    Have found that WLIB is catching my interest alot less these days. Threads has become more repetitive, and far less interesting compared to when I first joined....
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

hm, this makes me think about why i ended up marking around on WLIB. I mean, i used to go both to BJstuff and WLIB, i guess one of the reasons why i usually come here is the daily WulffmorgentHaler strips. Well the forum structure here suits more to my taste, i guess. But contentwise, i think BJstuff is a more interesting place. But appearently, i m not here looking for contents, just for an easy way to waste time, i guess? And still, i like it here, even though i have to agree with Miss Red Head.

And David, see you around offline! Cheers, bro!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it looks like Astaroth's formal goodbye have been transformed to individual's experience about this site? So here's my turn :)

Looking back, if counting the three or four previous lives, I have been here more than 18 months already ...

One thing (or two) I noticed about this site, unlike people on KX or FB, most people did not come here for Social Networking, or just have too much of an expectation of people on this site, and when they found that they have been let down, the best way to "solve" is not to face it ...

Also, the fact that this site mainly revolves around music and parties (yes, that's how I see it), most people tend to grow out of that and needed something new and fresh ... one example is the "book club", which did not seem to survive?

• Monica Jakobsen

oh snapppp

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

He'll be back next week.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.