Discussion » Beijing Life » Are u in trouble?

• Cloud Woo
    Cloud Woo wrote:
    now i'm in trouble,but my friend tell me"never trouble troubles till troubles trouble u"how do you deal your troubles?
  • G
    G wrote:

I am struggling in a lot of troubles...Too complicated to explain..But I have to face all these troubles...If I pretned not to see them at all, they will come find me anyway...

• Mya
    Mya wrote:
    Time will solve all the problems...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am quite sure that I've had far more trouble than I can count, and unlike Mya, mine dont get solved with time, but only rolling into bogger ones, oh, but this is China, right? In that case, troubles are not troubles until they become serious trouble ...

• Simen Wangberg
  • Mya
    Mya wrote:
    Normally i don't see trouble as trouble except when it becomes big trouble. I am weak at predicting future troubles. When the big trouble comes, time will lead the way.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

ma fan geng jian kang

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

if they didn't call the game 'Trouble' for the express reason that it rhymes with bubble, and all because they could then put the two together to create the most brilliant of blurbs -- 'there's trouble in the bubble' -- and print it on the front of the box, well...then i have lost all faith in marketing...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... two questions:

1. Cloud Woo ... is your secret identity Batman, or 陆小凤,楚留香?

2. once there was an old Chinese saying, 女人茶煲 ... girls' trouble by any chance?

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

My visa for Thailand expired yesterday and I'm still here. I suppose you could call that trouble.

• SCOTT Wong
    SCOTT Wong wrote:

@Peter Baird:maybe the police in ontheway,take care...~~~

• Ref Afear
    Ref Afear wrote:

close to my eyes

• kö
    no trouble的 人生不是 人生
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Peter, I would call that trouble, especially if you haven't done something about it...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i would say that sounds like a nice family hehe

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Godfather, based on your previous posts I don't see why either of those things would be problems for you at all.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    really trouble ,really trouble`````````````````````````````unexpected or expected , evry one force me to deal with it, have to ,other wise it will be the part of my spirit.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

yes, coz I wanna watch !!! but I have to wait another 1 month to watch it here in Beijing and that might have been cut for some scenes!!!! shit!

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ha stephanie,sorry for that,one month is not that bad,is it?

everyone has his or her own troubles,a lot,for some ppl like me i tend to get into trouble myself,some ppl don't take it as trouble.so it's all about attitude sometimes.but i do believe time heals .reading books help too,i forgot the author name,i got two books out of his series books that aim to help ppl solve problems and set up good attitude.oh goddddddddd what's his name....,i lent them to a friend. dave what what.....

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Tina, I'm watching the social network instead right now, so Im good. lol

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

I prefer stay with friends and looking for the solution together ,,, much better !

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.