Discussion » Nonsense » More men or more women?男人多还是女人多?

  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    申琪 Annie Shen wrote:

    More men or more women? 男人多还是女人多?

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Men. 男人多.

  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    But why a man could have 4 wives at arabian countries?

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    First he gets the money, then he gets the camels and then he gets the wemeen.

  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    So its not about women.Its about camles.Huh?I dont think so.Girls around me r still single.n they becoming older and older but still single,still not married.Where r the Men? Women > Men

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... 申琪 Annie Shen ... then maybe your friends would like to go to marry an Arabian prince, and becomes one of THE wifes?

  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    i d love to do that before i m getting old.Talk about prince,Willam will get married soon.Girls lose one prince =<
  • Christopher Handeland

    ofcoz more women

  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    Yeah kind of agree.Thats why men r pandas.But why i dont feel men r that preasures coz of less man?Oh coz of 2 much "pretty" women make men away?Thats why ordinary girls can not get a husband even a boyfriend. Or just not too much men r scared of taking responsibility?
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Men are only pandas in 深圳 and places where there are a high number of women to work in manufacturing bases.

    In China, there are 1.3 men for every woman due to the one-child policy which leads to gender-selective abortion and infanticide.

    I don't know the figure for Beijing, but I imagine it is about average for China: 1.3 men for every woman.

  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    According to that.There must be a Mr.Right suits for Miss Right. How could that be?They r still single.From 1977 to 1989. =<

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Because there is no such thing as "Mr Right".

    There is also no God, no Father Christmas and Hello Kitty is not a real cat.

  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    U make me scared.If there s no Mr.Right or Ms Right,who will u get married?
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    In China, people get married because of social pressure, not love.

    That is why Beijing has the highest divorce rate in the world (40 - 50%).

  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

    statistics cannot tell the whole thing, esp chinese population statistics..

    as pomegranate said,

    selective abortion mostly take place in city because it needs CT ...

    and infanticide, it happens but would be that big amount cases everywhere?

    what i know about the situation is due to the single child policy, in countries, families keep breeding untill they get a boy.so there are actually far more gals, who cannot be counted into hukou, so they become 小黑户.

    Based on the huge percentage of rural population in China, more gals generally speaking.  In the end, boys are counted into statistics but not the illegally-born girls (dont mean to sound discrimination here). 

     

    And about left-over things, also a psychologic problem. Men in 30-40 can be described as gloden/dimond whatever single animal, but gals in 30-50 would possibly be described as left-over.

  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    Good point Yuki. One of my friend is doing on 人口普查,maybe we should just do a math.Well whos good at math?Maybe the final result will come by the goverment publish report.But in china we say:at the end,no girls will be single but boys.Yeah sth like that.

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    "and infanticide, it happens but would be that big amount cases everywhere?"

    Well, let's assume official statistics are correct and that there are 30 million more men than women in China.

    That means about 20 million baby girls or female foetuses have been terminated during the last 30 years.

    The best option for parents who want a boy is be an illegal CT scan - for those who can afford it. Those who have no access to the procedure or who cannot afford it can opt for infanticide. As you point out, in rural areas killing your baby daughters or leaving them unregistered is the only option.

    China is roughly 50% rural and 50% urban so we are looking at an upper limit of about 10 million baby girls killed by their parents within the last 30 years. That number should be reduced by the 小黑户, which of course is impossible to know.

    The current census has been astronomically expensive so presumably will provide the most authoritative figures on China's population.

  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

    just checked the news , seems Pomegranate is right...

    i gotta have a daughter...

  • 哥们
    哥们 wrote:

    a gynaecologist told me that she has done more abortions than birth supports. in the city, of course the fines that have to be paid if couples do not qualify for a second child are another reason.

    minds will change in the next 10 years when an increasing amount of young men enter into the empty wedding market.

    some time ago, China Daily had a report on a Guangdong new-middleclass man who found his wife in Vietnam via a wedding agency. Business is booming. I'm trying to find the article and'll post it

  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    I wanna have a son.Daughter is ok too.Maybe both.Lol
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I've got a modest proposal.

  • S
    S wrote:

    哈哈,Zhaohong的观点有意思,冲着你的变性手术发言,我也得支持了~~

  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    不过也有点道理 呵呵 没听过女人变男人的 这个问题确实值得深思 纠结 无论哪种结果都无法说服自己 也许压根男人就和女人一样多 也不排除这种可能

  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

    当然有女人变男人的。。。不过手术难度大而已。

  • Jamie Wen
    Jamie Wen wrote:

    More men cause there are still buddhist monks out there.

  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    我觉得世界上人最多!?最多么?也许是老鼠?小强?细菌?病毒?

  • Simen Stensvoll


    男人变女人,女人变猫咪

    猫咪最多

    the answer is more pussies
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... more Vs less ...

    Let's assume there are more men than women, and we will even narrow it down to some specific age group(s), i.e. suitable for relationship or marriage ...

    Then the one million dollar question is, why are all the girls still not finding the right person?

    The reverse can be said too, but it seems the term "lonely heart" is MAINLY associated with girls, not guys ...

    I dont know DE answer, but sitting at home behind a computer is a sure safe way to not meeting anyone, even some dangerous people :)

     

  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    Haha interesting.More katties!Thats not bad =>

  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    ding dang uncle: if guys r so afarid of meet girls especially the right girls then our girls should be happy.We got time to enjoy life.We should be lucky.Nothing dangerous then a responseless guy.Cheers girls

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... 申琪 Annie Shen ... guys are afraid? Why did you say that?

    And "Nothing dangerous then a responseless guy" ... I have tried, but I failed to understand what you mean ...

     

  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    Just try to say guys r enjoy to be single.Most of girls r not.Maybe guys r afraid of take responsbilities.Ahh maybe im wrong.

  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    哈哈 的确

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc