Discussion » Nonsense » Do you think party is only for young people?

• Jane
    Jane wrote:

Hi,everybody,do you like party?Do you think party is only for young people?Do you find new friend at the party? and how do you communicate with each other?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yeah, but sex parties are always full of wrinkled old farts. What gives?

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Ha ha Dando! Maybe young people are shy, or maybe wrinkled old farts are the only ones desperate enough to go to sex parties to get action.

Jane, while I am far from "old", it has been a long time since anyone called me young, either and I love a good party. Parties are for the young at heart, not just the young. Believe me, I know plenty of "young" people who don't like parties at all.

To answer your  other questions, yes I've met friends at parties. How do we communicate with each other?It is usually through a complex communicative dance that originated from the Hopi Indian tribe, although sometimes I prefer to use whale songs.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

we like to party

WLIB is one big party, Jane. Didn't you notice?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

too many question marks... tired..

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

No. I'm not a big party fan. I have other ways to know that I'm alive.

No. Parties are not only for young people. It's also for old people who don't think they are too old to party. But it also depends on what kind of party you are talking about, like gay parties are full of gays, age is not really an issue in this case.

Yea. I meet new people at parties. But new 'friends', I don't know. And we usually talk (which is kinda old fashion) to communicate.

I think Jane might be the best investigator I've met since I was able to remember things. And she might be the only investigator I've ever met too.

Good job Jane. Keep it up.

REIKO wrote:

party is only for lonely people

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

old people can party for sure, but it would be better if they party at bars or lounge, not clubs, or it's kind of weird or freaky. Or, if they wanna play, they'd better be in good shape. 

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

i love party so much , but it s depends on with who . :) i dont like that kind of pary in a club . the worst thing is many people are smoking ... bad smell  :(

DaFan , i totally agree with u ! 

很多大肚子的中年男人很色 。。。:D

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

男人一生最专一的事就是 到任何年龄都喜欢20多岁的小姑娘。。。

这是不争的事实  :P

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

这个...20-40的我都喜欢 ==

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.