Discussion » Nonsense » Do you think party is only for young people?

• Jane
    Jane wrote:

Hi,everybody,do you like party?Do you think party is only for young people?Do you find new friend at the party? and how do you communicate with each other?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yeah, but sex parties are always full of wrinkled old farts. What gives?

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Ha ha Dando! Maybe young people are shy, or maybe wrinkled old farts are the only ones desperate enough to go to sex parties to get action.

Jane, while I am far from "old", it has been a long time since anyone called me young, either and I love a good party. Parties are for the young at heart, not just the young. Believe me, I know plenty of "young" people who don't like parties at all.

To answer your  other questions, yes I've met friends at parties. How do we communicate with each other?It is usually through a complex communicative dance that originated from the Hopi Indian tribe, although sometimes I prefer to use whale songs.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

la-de-da-di

we like to party

WLIB is one big party, Jane. Didn't you notice?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

too many question marks... tired..

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

No. I'm not a big party fan. I have other ways to know that I'm alive.

No. Parties are not only for young people. It's also for old people who don't think they are too old to party. But it also depends on what kind of party you are talking about, like gay parties are full of gays, age is not really an issue in this case.

Yea. I meet new people at parties. But new 'friends', I don't know. And we usually talk (which is kinda old fashion) to communicate.

I think Jane might be the best investigator I've met since I was able to remember things. And she might be the only investigator I've ever met too.

Good job Jane. Keep it up.

• REIKO
    REIKO wrote:

party is only for lonely people

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

old people can party for sure, but it would be better if they party at bars or lounge, not clubs, or it's kind of weird or freaky. Or, if they wanna play, they'd better be in good shape. 

我深知男人终生的好色本质,我也很能理解诸多不靠谱的中年男人在家业稳定的时候还成天想着从小姑娘身上找到些什么的心理。我只是很不明白,一个男人,到了中年,身型长相都已经如此不堪的时候,怎么还好意思盯着姑娘看,甚至在club里上下其手。于是,这种事情在我看来并不是对不对的问题,而是丫们怎么这么能好意思的问题。俺要是个姑娘,如果是克鲁尼这样的男人,就算知道他就是玩玩儿,我也大体愿意,因为我也有了美的享受,最起码,不让我觉得恶心~

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

i love party so much , but it s depends on with who . :) i dont like that kind of pary in a club . the worst thing is many people are smoking ... bad smell  :(

DaFan , i totally agree with u ! 

很多大肚子的中年男人很色 。。。:D

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

男人色不奇怪,关键看是什么时候色。很多男人很可悲,在人生最该玩儿也最值得被人玩儿的时候选择了成天憋着厚黑和钻营去了,而不是说锻炼锻炼身体啊,保持保持理想啊,开阔开阔眼界啊之类的。然后呢,却要等到老婆孩子热炕头儿的年龄,拖着自己的大肚子和满脸的世俗相去不靠谱。你说一个人怎么能在人生的各个阶段都犯错呢?真是可悲啊...

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

男人一生最专一的事就是 到任何年龄都喜欢20多岁的小姑娘。。。

这是不争的事实  :P

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

这个...20-40的我都喜欢 ==

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.