Discussion » Beijing Life » Have you been to 798?

• Jane
    Jane wrote:

Hi,last Sunday I went to 798,it is really nice.I think 798 is a really good place,I love art,I love the nice place,and how about you? 

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Yes, I have been there, Its kind of wierd but nice, quite a different experience.

• Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

living in china for more than 10 years but still havent got there..maybe not art fans lol

• Julian
    Julian wrote:
    not yet. but i'd like to go there someday.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If it was easier to get to 798 by subway, I'd spend more time there. Unfortunately, food is too expensive there.

• Seif Fadel
    Seif Fadel wrote:
    I 've ever been there three times!Wanderful experience!
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

I'm not really an art fan, but I like 798 a lot. I went there for the Midi 10th anniversary show last October. It's a really chill place with good vibes.

• G
    G wrote:

Great place to go. Art gallery, bar, cafe, restaurant...lots of nice places to spend a couple of hours...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

My favourite place in Beijing. Worth visiting regularly too since there are so many galleries and a few places are bound to have changed their exhibitions since you last went.

• SCOTT Wong
    SCOTT Wong wrote:

i had worked in 798 for 1year ~~~i like it ,but not everyday there.......

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

798 is absolutely ugliest place under Beijing sky.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    Try 79bar
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If you're really interested in art, I suggest visiting the Songzhuang Art Village in Tongzhou district. True, It's quite far out of the way. Also, the Soviet architecture is bleak and desolate compared to the German-style factories at 798. But on the art side of things, it's much more authentic and not nearly as commercial as 798.

• JIA
    JIA wrote:

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.