Discussion » Nonsense » Winter is coming - take care of your dogs!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Chinese people believe eating dog meat is "warming" and so good to eat in winter.

Much of the dog meat sold in Beijing restaurants comes from stolen pets (or stray dogs taken from the streets).

So if you are a dog owner be careful that your precious pooch is not stolen from under your nose!

And if you chose to eat dog this winter, make sure you don't swallow the dog tag.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    No.............................. !!!!!!!!!!!! That's Korean and some other creepy Chinese dude! !!! !!!! (no offence here)! Our Chinese can eat poor donkey instead for "warming".... !!
  • Simen Wangberg

Yeah, I was recently informed that eating donkey is supposed to warm you up. So I ate some. I felt full, but no warmer. I guess my mouth was warmer while I was eating it, technically. Donkey fail.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    Mike.. well... that won't make you feel warm right away... try eating donkey for dinner whole week? I think you could feel something of your body while the time you get numb of donkey meat..
  • Simen Wangberg

That just sounds like it would make me not want to eat donkey ever again. Thanks for playing, though.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    I recall the taste is good tho.. 驴肉火烧。。。 Yummy-Yummy..
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Stephanie " I think you could feel something of your body" ...

Q: Mike ... that sounds suggestive to me, did you get the hint?

• Simen Wangberg

Oh yeah. Feel that donkey all up inside of me. Jesus H. Christ.

• Gillian
    Gillian wrote:
    I appreciate your advice very much!
  • Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    wowow .....not that serious ...sounds like chinese really cruel or something ..but always need to take care of my doggy .
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I had it served cold with pepper sauce and also in cold noodle soup with vinegar--can't see that warming anyone up. The meat itself is bland and tough.

The only thing Korean cuisine does right is BBQ.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

smilence.. ^.^

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

I don't know anyone in my real life friends list who eats dogs. I guess my friends are just too normal.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm not totally against cannibalism, either.

:|

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I cannot believe that all my friends here go back home and eat turkeys! damn, turkey is my favorite pet ;)

well, I have to say those who steal others' pets are assholes, while I don't see a tiny bit problem of eating dogs. Some people just love it, and it's nothing wrong. It also reminds me that I took a bunch of US dudes to eat dogs as a "culture experience" in 2006, and they all love it :D

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    Big ewwwwwwww.......

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.