Discussion » Nonsense » Would you feel ok if your male friend always talks

• StrawberryIceCream
    StrawberryIceCream wrote:

If you have a good male friend, but he always mentions his ex in front of you, to say how perfect she is.

Do you feel comfortable with this?

• StrawberryIceCream

Of course, he is not my boy friend.

But when he feels bitter and drunk, he ever visits me to let me comfort him.

That is all.

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
    It depends. If I like him,of course,I don't feel comfortable. But if we're just good friends,I don't care how often he talks about his ex and I'll tell him"go ahead and take her again"
  • StrawberryIceCream
    aha, GodFather, you have a bright idea. : )
  • Simen Stensvoll

it seems he is not just a male friend to u
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

i think any person who enjoys life and good conversation would object to repeated conversations centering on a guy romanticizing about his 'perfect' ex-girlfriend. that's just a bad movie. seriously, next time he mentions her, slap him in the face. the audience will thank you. and maybe it'll wake him the fuck up!

have fun.

• StrawberryIceCream
    Oh, dear 柯南, you really understand my feeling...
  • StrawberryIceCream

Maybe my desire to monopolize is strong.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You should invent your own ex who is just slightly (and annoyingly) more perfect than his, and keep telling your own tales until you start quarreling, just like grade school kids argue over whether Superman could beat Goku in a fight.

BTW Goku would just Kamehameha the Man of Steel into the fucking Sun. Just sayin'.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Depends on if I like him enough to bear this kind of behavior of his.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... since you did not specify guys or gals ...

I could not have such a "male" friend, as I would have strangled him already ...

I dont think a guy should do this anyway, whether to another male or female ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Hmmmm... that's annoying if a male got upsad and drunk about his ex on and on ...  Lucky none of my male friends are like that...

• NN
    NN wrote:

It is not a big deal,you said GOOD MALE FRIEND which doesnt mean has to be boy friend,right?

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Yeah, last time my girlfriend tried to monopolize me I had a merger with her best friend resulting in a prompt liquidation of my personal assets

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nice Shane.

• Mya
    Mya wrote:
    I did the same thing to the boy who tried to be my bf 2 years before. My X just broke me up. I was desprated that time. When the boy showed up and i really needed somone company me around, I couldn't help myself repeating how perfect my X was and how good he did to me. What i needed that time is just someone who can listen and absorb all my sadness.Once I kept doing this for more than 1 hour , He was listenning patiently. Then he disturbed me and awoke me that it's not polite to complain all these in front of a boy who loves you. I was looking at his eyes and saw sth was hurt. From that time, i never mention anything about my X in front of him.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.