Discussion » Dating & Romance » Here is the question for all the girls out there..

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

Is it about how many time we f**ck per time, or is only about the way  we put it on you? and plus is that the size really important? 

because I was asked to write the new world order that will regulate sexual habits after 2012 bing bang. 

so i want to make sure that you girls still going to get satisfied and have fun.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Seriously? I think the only thing that matters is that she has an orgasm every time. I could be wrong.

But I think for girls this takes a back seat to everything else in the relationship. Unless it's a sex relationship.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

There are going to be like five women for every man in the post-apocalyptic survival bunkers, as that's an optimal ratio for repopulating the human species.  Sorry man, but we ain't gonna be in charge when that happens.

I for one welcome our new gynocratic overlords.

Overladies?

• Simen Wangberg

In a stunning coup d'etat, the dicktators were overthrown, ushering in a new age of GYNOCRACY.

I lost a chance to go to the Scripps National Spelling Bee back in 8th grade when I misspelled "gynocracy". Son of a bitch didn't pronounce it right.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that sounds like a new Transformer character ... "gynocrator, gynomize" ...

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

this thread is far from being a joke, at december 31, 2011, 23:59, the world of pleasure and fantasy will get in to a new age, the age of numeric sex....

here is the first details, while the last 12 seconds that will get us in to 2012, the world will have the biggest black out of all the time, and then after the fisrt 12 seconds of 2012 we will wake up with all pussy's, dick's and assholes locked up by the GA(a superb artificial intelligence developed by Google, Apple,CIA)

So you'll need a 12 digital code provide by the ultimate server, to allow you use those ultimate parts of ur body.... free access for natural needs as to pee or to poop... silver access for married people, gold access for unmarried and singles, premium access for gay's, lesbians, bi etc....

But if u submit ur application 12 months earlier , I mean 12 seconds before the end of 2010 , you will get a full unlimited access for 12 years with the amount of 12 usd.

So we have some 12 million limited places, the registration link will be aviable in WLIB 12 days before the end of this year.

GA

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I heard that the Chinese government is in fact behind all these, and we just add a digit to our Chinese mobile numbers, is that true?

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工) , make sure that u register before everybody coz u are listed as a big user of those facilities (part of ur body)... and maybe u ll had chance to be affiliate or reseller.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... thanks ... I might just do that, but the second part of the rumor is that this one digit is your IQ ... so which one is it, between 0 and 9?

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

12 as the number of the comments that remains to you to put on this thread

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.