Discussion » Dating & Romance » Should I Tell Him That I Love U....

• Bridget布里奇特
    Bridget布里奇特 wrote:

ok guys, things like this: I'm crush on a guy, he's my friend, a nice&cute guy, but he doesn't know this secret,the tough thing is that he's in love with his classmate and may seeing someone else, u know recently we talked about relationship and love, and i made a story that i'm crush on someone, blah blah blah, it's too funny that he gave me lots of suggestion....

SHOULD I TELL HIM MY FEELING?

• Simen Stensvoll
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    better not.....
  • Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

Never! U can't get him back by saying that anyways. 

• Simen Stensvoll
    and never ever try to get suggestion from male
  • Pavel 釙樂 -po1e-

Minimy < the expert in intergender relations

• Simen Stensvoll
    JZ,tell me how to rape a gay
  • Pavel 釙樂 -po1e-

haha, expert doesn't know basics :)

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

Fortunately,it's legal to rape a guy...haha...girls can rape guys and still won't get arrested for that....hooray!!!

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Ohhhhhh God. It sounds so complicated. And no you shouldn't tell him. Ruining his life meanwhile not making your life any better doesn't sound fun.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

AND NO!!!! Don't even think about telling him that you love me, or any of us here. That would make it even more complicated.

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

It's legal??????I don't know that.....>.< omg....

I thought an infant is different from a man.....=P

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

Don't listen to anyone under age of twenty and five here. It's been three years already since I am qualified to answer. Thus listen to my advice. You should. But make it the right way. Shoot from the hips and say, you wanna makeout and wait for response. There is even a separate topic on that matter on this forum...

• Jenelyn Tambago

what you should think about is if you are willing to loose him forever in exchange of the possibility of making him notice you as a possible gf and realize that you love him.

After a confession like that he may run away, and probably that will happen. But if you don't want him as a friend and only a bf then you should tell him, cause you are not loosing.

But have in mind that if you are doing it, the most possible chance is that he will say no thanks, and you will have to deal with it.

• Simen Wangberg

"Fortunately,it's legal to rape a guy...haha...girls can rape guys and still won't get arrested for that....hooray!!!"

Right. And rape is...

"assault by a person involving sexual intercourse with another person without that person's consent."

Person. Not gender-specific.

HERE COMES THE RAIN ON YOUR IDIOT PARADE.

And wasn't there some jackoff claiming he ("he" would be the gender-specific pronoun) was "raped" in a thread a few months ago?

• Simen Wangberg

Strike that. JZ managed to be more polite/more excoriating in his response:

"Nayila, you know chinese law well.

In fact it is even legal to rape a infant,as long as the victim is a boy."

+1

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

sure, you can tell him that you love me!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If you aren't going to tell him how you feel, you could just ask him whether he's seeing anybody. That's a big unsubtle hint that you're interested in him, but without the consequential complications of saying "I love you".

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

You are going to propose to a guy not a girl, so ignore the girls comments, they have no idea what guys think.

You need to talk with him more, know what is his interests and only if he feels more comfortable hanging out with you then open your secret. You should give it a try, whats the use just keeping it inside, if u wait longer, one of the girls who gave you advise is gonna pick that guy.

NEVER ASK A GIRL FOR ADVISE IN LOVE, YOU WILL END UP LOSING THE GUY TO HER :P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's time for an amazing episode of...

::BEST CASE SCENARIO::

Her: I have this friend, and she has this crush on a boy. She wants advice. What should I tell her?

Him: Tell her to tell him that she wants to touch his swimsuit area.

Her: ...I want to touch your swimsuit area.

Him:              :D

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    Shoot from the hips and say, you wanna makeout and wait for response. wow... perfectly using these slangs that I just learnt... super... Bridget, maybe you should take these advices from these experienced guys here.. but.. still .. I will keep it secret if I were you.. hahahhahaha... see.. im shy person...
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    foreign guy... ok.... thats another story... hehe... I hope he could speck Chinese to you... that's sweet...
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

leave him alone. dont you have respect for his feelings for the other person?

would you like someone to do it to you?

if you tell him maybe he is going to be very confused.

foreign guy?

racist?

• Simen Stensvoll
    hey,boys,if a stranger(girl) jumped out and told u that she has fell in love with u,how would u respond her?
  • Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

@Minimy, swimsuit area is ZE key word here.

• Simen Stensvoll
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Minimy,

"I know." or "Thanks."

:D

Seriously, though. That's why I said the OP should just ask her crush if he's seeing anybody or if he's available. He'll get the hint. She doesn't have to say "I love you," nor does she have to handcuff him to a radiator and scream:

"I WANT YOUR SPERMS SO THAT I MAY BE THE MOTHER OF YOUR PROGENY."

That's a bit much.

There's no way you could know whether you love someone until after you've become intimate with them, anyway. So if you really want to be conservative, "I think perhaps I might like you, maybe" would suffice here.

But say nothing? Come on. That's adding to the sadness and confusion in the world.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

lz, I would bet that he knows you're into him, and he's not interested, which is why he's telling you about the other girl he likes. That's a subtle hint that he's not interested in you.

If you get together with him, remember that he would rather be with someone else, and it will probably end with him together with someone else.

But, if you're good looking, and you just want to bang him, you can probably manage that. The key is not to tell him first. Just jump on him. If you give someone time to think, maybe he/she will realize it's a bad idea. Once you're on top of him/her though, hormones take over.

• Simen Stensvoll

i just think its more promising to tell a stranger that u have a crush on him
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Minimy, I have a crush on you.

• Simen Stensvoll

" I would bet that he knows you're into him, and he's not interested, which is why he's telling you about the other girl he likes. That's a subtle hint that he's not interested in you."
    yes,he is not into u.
  • Simen Stensvoll

@莫明 ,i know,and thanks
  • Simen Stensvoll

@Bridget,u just fall in love with what u think,not what he is

if u only love him,u can tell him everything

if u want something from him,then its not fair to tell him things that involved him
  • Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

It's the third time, I try to post same thing. But it's important from Bridget, hence I try and try.

---

Mister Mo Ming and Mister Dando Z. Hereby I inform, that loose all the faith in you. What kind of moronic advices are these?! I thought you were tiggers but now you two act like heffalumps. W H Y ?

On a serious note, the true and only answer to this existential problem is: click here.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Flash Mob,

That was unexpected. You got me, you magnificent bastard.

• Simen Stensvoll

lol..i have wasted 2 years..but it deserved
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    喔喔,wowoH i think nomatter Girls advice or boys , u should make decision by your self cause all the things its all about u , no matter what will happened i will accept it. girls r different , not evern talk about boys, so everyone r have different thinking , i think we can tell here from the words what they said. so u know him right, his your friends , u know him better than any of us, so make decision by yourself. its all about u. finally u will be happy.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    The war is nevering ending unless female disappear...
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    O(∩_∩)O~ sounds great , come on ladies^^ we'r the best.
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    and AS Jane u post ur question here, your friend might see your thought here hehe, anyway, we would see what is going on? hope u can get what u really want.^^ be happy.
  • Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

u can give a try. Tell him that u like him, and then tell him its just a joke...

• StrawberryIceCream

JZ is so funny.

But love only happens when each of you have sense towards the other.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

@Bridget

I sincerely hope that you have already solved your problem.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

if you want have something with him, of course not. Telling him about your feelings in  this case is like ask before the first kiss: May I kiss you?? break all the charm of that moment ..... 

but i think you should do something, something like: less words and more actions, you know? maybe use the female subtlety, that smooth art of give chances for that the guy give the first steps for have a date. Is a kind of psi-powers that only the female have over the men, and they can put suggestions in the male mind and the men think that they are doing the things by their own initiative..... XD

like cooking, the best dishes with slow fire

• Peter S 李贝勒

what are u talking about???

U love someone and u let him go???

NO WAY!!! In one life, i don t think that we have so many people that we really love... so if u have one don t let him go... U don t need to say now that u love him if u worried about damaging the relation that u have with him now. Maybe try by clever sentences to put in his mind that U and him are becoming closer and closer and that U have a relation who is more than friendship??? step by step, as several guys suggested, seem to be a good idea.

but Don t let him GO! u will have remorse...

• Peter S 李贝勒

ok! I see, if u don t love him, it s easy to manage.

Wish u to find the good one...

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

why not??? it is just like buying shoes...better buy them bloodly with all your money, you might not very statisfy in the end (we will never, by the way) how they really looks like after a sober second thought.  but !!! at least you wont regret losing a chance when you found out one day you wanted them badly but they were already sold out !!!

actually, one of my friend did that once to a girl...he told her that he was quite into somebody, then this innocient girl gave him tons of advices...then when one day he told her who is the real Ms secret is...she was totally touched !

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

true. the L word is something they seldom use. either because these four english letters too heavy for them, or the chinese character AI too easy for us.

anyway...i only said out the love word after being with my bf for more than 1 year...but long before you say so, u know better than anyone it is love or not. 

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

What the fuck? Seriously. What T H E fuck?! The L word is called love. And agaian why t h e fuck you keep talking about Chinese guys and laowai guys here, he? Ah, I know. Because French guys are perverts (they really are, I believe that) and the laowai guys want to fuck sideway vaginas (including myself). Now I understand.

I tell you what. Manly folks are truly more emotional than woman. And more sensitive. And more vulnerable. You can clearly see that looking on the distribution of advices given by guys and gals here. And mostly by chain of thoughts of OP (ze Old Person).

Thus, on a second thought I hereby advice you to take it to a next level.

• Simen Stensvoll

only French guys are perverts ?
  • Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

@ Minimy, only me wants to fuck sideway vagina? ;-)

@ Bridget, you mistake anger with mockery. I do not give a damn about your decision. Go and live ever hapily after. Just do me (and yourself) a favor. Please, please please. Do this on a kitech table with at least one more French pervert, okay?

• Simen Stensvoll

@Flash Mob,what is "sideway vagina"?
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i like hiking^^
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

In America, where Asian women are considered rare and exotic, guys with yellow fever joke that Asian women have vaginas that are shaped differently to match their faces and minds.

As Asians in America never date white guys (you bring shame to your ancestors) I came to China to disprove the myth but my test subjects have too much pubic hair for me to verify. Whether they're shaped like (i) or like (~). It's an oriental mystery.

Seriously, though. The OP knows more about the situation than any of us, so she's probably right to not say anything, especially if it's not really love and she's just getting over someone else.

But. Ladies. If you can say what you're thinking, you will be incredibly successful at getting guys. And getting them to do what you want.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

what's OP anyway?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

懒得看回复了,肯定很多跑题的...你这问题很简单:男人很少被感动,喜欢就是喜欢,不喜欢就是不喜欢;不喜欢你的人并不会因为你的某些行为而受到了感动,从而变得喜欢上你,相反,更可能因为知道了你喜欢他,而远离你,或者只是沾你便宜。于是,说还是不说,其实就是碰运气。说,你有可能获得他也喜欢你这件事儿带来的收益,但要冒着他不喜欢你,于是之后也很难做朋友的风险;不说,你失去了他也有可能喜欢你这件事儿带来的收益,但保证了你们的朋友关系。当然,以上皆是统计印象,具体问题还是要具体对待,也要看你对你们朋友关系的在乎程度,以及你对你和他能更进一步的期待程度

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OP means Original Poster. Same as LZ.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

加油 in your research Dando!!! they have the expression 白虎 for a reason :P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Adolfo,

But 白虎 only appears when the emperor rules with absolute virtue or if there is peace throughout the world.

Moreover, I fail to see how a creature that accidentally mauled a gay German magician is going to help me get any closer to a clean shaven clam.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

ewwwwww... =..=

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    刚刚看了一句话:可能因为鲁莽而后悔一时,但是可能会因为怯懦而后悔一辈子。 话虽然对,但是前提是:如果你年龄够大!否则,有大把的时间,干嘛不从朋友做起,多接触慢慢让他喜欢上你呢???
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

呵呵呵。。。刚找了一圈张学友的MV,偶然又看了陈奕迅的"富士山下",里面有这样两句:

谁都只得那双手靠拥抱亦难任你拥有,要拥有必先懂失去怎接受。。。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's too bad. Oh well. If you're feeling blue and you just wanna have a good time, you could always go to the gay bar.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

WHAT? I thought Bridget has already decided what to do.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The hard thing in China is that girls and boys don't understand body languages. In other country when u wrinkle an eye to a girl, she gets the message, and she may react. In china it's impossible. So, it's hard for a guy, especially a Chinese guy, to understand ur advances.

But, try it to a foreign guy, not up to 2 second there's gonna be a reaction.

High priest

Archibishop

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    u can try one time to ask him out .....but .if he still gives no hint...just let him go .....dont waste time ...lol....
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

If it's so, I don't see any problem, who said that it's just a boy who has to tell to the girl I love u? Do u know how many girls we've told I love u and they reject our offer? Just find a better situation, expose your problem to him and see whether it's might work. If you don't take a risk, you will regret for not trying all ur life.

High Pirest

Archibiship

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    siduce him would be easier to get him than telling him you love him. my opinion
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    when a guy doesn't have many feelings for you...which is the case according to what you said
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

When, seduction is powerful weapon that ladies have. In China there's a saying that goes: To get a boy, it's like blowing at a light transparent garment. That's means, it's so easy to get a guy, just know how to use ur weapon:)

There are girls for us boys u never told them any word, but you do everything many times.

If a guy doesn't have feeling that's gonna be hard though

High priest

Archibishop

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    There are girls for us boys u never told them any word, but you do everything many times. what does this mean, Desmond?
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ha ha, I mean, there are some girls, we never told them that I love u, or those other ceremonies, but, with the chemistry of each other, we make fun, not only once, but sometimes many times. Got it?

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    kind of, but why don't you tell the girls you love them? because you really dont love dont, just want to have fun, or you love them, but you can't commit so you will never tell? I may pose silly questions here...but relationships are so confusing these days...haha
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

:)Well, it's might be there is no commitment, love may come after, but for sure, after u've got to talk and define the relationship to know where it leads you, it might be, NSA or anything else

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    ohoh ....u still considering ?.....just take actions now !.....lol.....but the bad news is ....i tried it that way once ....it did not help at all ....he keeps silcent...lol.....i just gave ,myself an excuse...i deserve someone better! good luck!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.