Discussion » Beijing Life » who can be my frist fornigner friend...........

• Beleever
    Beleever wrote:
    I'm a realty agent worked in lidu area,maybe you are looking down upon me,maybe you just a kid for me,but i don't care.welcome mixed bag hit me.:)
  • Synne Syverstad
    it has little to do with ur English, but ur gender~
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Annnnnd why would anybody look down upon you?? Because you are a realtor? I'm okay with realtors.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

You work in Lido and you're looking for foreign friends here? Odd choice. Lido is crawling with laowai who would pee their pants if they had to go 24 hours without a stove and home delivery from Annies. Perhaps you need to brush up on your social skills, not your English.

• Simen Wangberg

Awwwwww!

Poor real estate doesn't have any friends!

Well...

maybe when you quit

THIEVING AND WHORING

you'll finally be able to make some.

Fucking charlatans, all of them.

Get a real job.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... been thinking about the "logic" of this thread ...

When I was learning about China's insurance, I have been told many times that "insurance agents" are definitely at the top of the "look down" list in China, and it is really difficult to shake that image ... "realty", I am not sure ...

However, based on the principle that "your customers are among your friends", and what Peter B said about the Lidu area, it is difficult not to think that the background of this thread might be work-related ... for the rest, I will change to the Chinese channel ...

我不反对老实和坦白,我一直也觉得,在结交朋友的过程里面,一开始就把自己的职业说出来,也没有什么不妥,但不能否认,很多人(无论是中国人或外国人)对于不同的职业,普遍都有一定的认识,我甚至大胆说,有很多人都有一些个人的经验和偏见:假设,有一个人说他是一个MD或CEO,给别人的"感觉",比一个"保险代理"或"房地产代理"要好很多,但事实上,这个所谓"CEO"的公司只有几个人,他自己每个月也只是几千元的收入,但一个保险代理或房地产代理,却可能有着一两万(或更高)的收入。。。

所以,我的建议是,不要把自己的职业说在前面,因为你不知道人家会不会用有色眼镜看你,而你应该在认识比较深,了解对方是怎么样的一个人,然后才说职业,这样,你可能会更成功。。。

• Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    MIKE is a good man, for he speaks the truth.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Don't let Astaroth see this or the inevitable rant about housing prices and scumbag landlords will make Mike seem like a goodwill ambassador.

Which might be fun to watch, anyway.

I'll get a rope.

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah really, I was wondering how he missed this already.

My most recent bout of relocation has renewed my 

appreciation

for the underhanded tactics and sheer audacity of these slumlords.

Our agent's office is right next to our building. Gonna go pee on their stairs. brb

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

the house prices in beijing are just out of control.

i put my money back home.

thanks China and welcome

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.