Discussion » Beijing Life » who can be my frist fornigner friend...........

• Beleever
    Beleever wrote:
    I'm a realty agent worked in lidu area,maybe you are looking down upon me,maybe you just a kid for me,but i don't care.welcome mixed bag hit me.:)
  • Synne Syverstad
    it has little to do with ur English, but ur gender~
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Annnnnd why would anybody look down upon you?? Because you are a realtor? I'm okay with realtors.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

You work in Lido and you're looking for foreign friends here? Odd choice. Lido is crawling with laowai who would pee their pants if they had to go 24 hours without a stove and home delivery from Annies. Perhaps you need to brush up on your social skills, not your English.

• Simen Wangberg

Poor real estate doesn't have any friends!

maybe when you quit

you'll finally be able to make some.

Fucking charlatans, all of them.

Get a real job.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... been thinking about the "logic" of this thread ...

When I was learning about China's insurance, I have been told many times that "insurance agents" are definitely at the top of the "look down" list in China, and it is really difficult to shake that image ... "realty", I am not sure ...

However, based on the principle that "your customers are among your friends", and what Peter B said about the Lidu area, it is difficult not to think that the background of this thread might be work-related ... for the rest, I will change to the Chinese channel ...

• Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    MIKE is a good man, for he speaks the truth.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Don't let Astaroth see this or the inevitable rant about housing prices and scumbag landlords will make Mike seem like a goodwill ambassador.

Which might be fun to watch, anyway.

I'll get a rope.

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah really, I was wondering how he missed this already.

My most recent bout of relocation has renewed my 

for the underhanded tactics and sheer audacity of these slumlords.

Our agent's office is right next to our building. Gonna go pee on their stairs. brb

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

the house prices in beijing are just out of control.

i put my money back home.

thanks China and welcome

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.