Discussion » Beijing Life » How do u choose ur friends on line?

• Jane
    Jane wrote:

hey,everyone!if u want to choose someone to meet up,which type will u choose?and if u decide to meet her or him,what's ur plan next?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... advice or experience?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

The friendship or whatever relationship is not reliable .. at least to me... well, it's seem an easy way to begin with... I will not try to meet anyone in case we both join some events... 

I guess the plan next would be depands on your expectation towards each other during the time you chat on-line... 

:) Jane, are you going to meet someone up here? let me know how you feel ..I will keep it secretly... haha

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

sorry, I didnt make it clear.. the realtionship I mentioned here is net pals...

• Simen Stensvoll

those who are patient and funny

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I would not want to meet anyone who could not spell "you" - it's y-o-u. "Your" is y-o-u-r.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Common interests, such as picking the same lusers to savagely ridicule.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

hahhaha... Pomegranate you had that bad experience want to share with us??

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Then dont go out with him... the base line is you like him... :)

• Simen Stensvoll

i think its not a big deal to go out for a random coffee or something,if u r bored at home. i find it always a joy to meet and talk to strangers.sometimes they would also surprise u too.u just need to be patient and polite,whoever you will meet.there will be further date later if you guys both feel good to each other,if not,just pay the bill and say 88.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Seriously, for your own good, even reluctant to say, but...I really feel that you need many more years' experience to prepare yourself for "playing the game"...sigh...start from knowing kinds of people around you in real life.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jane ... haven't you created a similar thread about this already?

The Chinese saying that I can immediately think of are "蛇鼠一窝" and "物以类聚", although, these are rather negative, or perhaps not even close to what you are asking ... heehee ... my point is, whether it be online or real life, you will mix with people that you like, and also that they like you, and have at least something similar ...

Many years ago, I joined a web site called "Net City", probably based in Hong Kong (or Taiwan?), to play games ... along the way, I have met many people living in Sydney, and due to time zone, we often gathered and played games together, eventually forming a group of about of 20 online friends (on ICQ), ranging from high school kids to working class (I was not the oldest) ...

And then one day, someone suggested that we should meet for dinner, and it was so enjoyable that we held regular monthly dinner, followed by coffee shop ... this went on for about a year, and when some of them left Sydney after graduation etc, it got fewer and fewer people and it stopped ...

In your case ... it really depends on whom you are meeting, and the purpose of the meet ... I would suggest not to have too much expectation, so you wont get too disappointed if it fails ... because, you probably would ...

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:

depends on...feelings...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    网友儿啊网友儿。。。
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

(7) Do not selcet whom to meet my their nationality.. cuz most of the Nationality on the web are fake.

fake natioality?? waht is the point by doing that?

• Trudy Yuchi (尉迟蔚然)

people on the internet...including bad or good guys....so I will be very careful ,meeting sb up who know them on the internet....and I have to find out why he or she wanted to meet me ?...that is very important...only find a lover or something like this ...just ....f**k off..be friends...that is ok

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I choosing friends now, a bit confused  JZ, can u introduce some nice ones for me, er..i mean nice ones :))

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Ms. Stephanie ... a few people had just said that people should tell the truth (in the other thread), while many here lied about their ages, nationalities etc (I lied about how good looking I am, hahaha) ...

Eva ... "should respect each other", but if the other person only pretends to respect, it will not be much good, right? So I would change that a little bit: "should HONESTLY respect each other", but that might be asking for too much ...

JZ ... "just treat them as normal people" ... hahaha ... would that be a bit too dangerouos?

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I totally agree with snow and JZ :)

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    O(∩_∩)O~ really dose.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hmm... I guess I would pick the one with the nicest boobs. Then I will go practice yoga with her.

• Simen Stensvoll

how do you define"nicest boobs"?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 莫明 ... will this one do? She is a model, as well as a famous Yoga instructor :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Minimy, it's hard to say. If you would like to show me some, I can evaluate if they are nice or not :-D

Uncle D, that will do indeed.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I want to learn yoga now and take some extra lessons

• Simen Stensvoll

莫明,i would like to if only i had some...
    maybe after the surgery
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    Draven: what do u mean by "nice"one? yeap Jane u better follow the tips of what Gold father &Spire Arsov told u . hope u can have a happy date, maybe u may tell me or MS. who u will date to? if he or her also come from weliveinbeijing ,we love to hear hehe~~ ^^

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.