Discussion » Dating & Romance » in relationships,whats better between hiding and l

• Amario
    Amario wrote:

in a relationship what would be better between hiding or lying,I dont know cuz in both case being caught gives a same result and sometimes we need those things to protect the ones we love but its hard for them to believe it when we caught

• Morten Eriksen
    if can be straight-out, that's a best way
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Break up if you care about her; the answer doesn't matter if you don't.

• Simen Stensvoll

i prefer to be cheated

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Oh, guys. if you knew you are gonna lie to her one day, then prepared to be a smart lier please.. ..otherwise, you'd better behave and never cheating.

it's like you've been caught on exam..... how shame is that... be a good boy... :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Shit. I tell my partner when my crimes are still in the planning stage.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Dando Z 单独子 it shows how much you want to be with her.. wherever at home or in police office.. lol....

• Marte Joahansen

this is where the " complicated" status becomes attained.

you could do both if you want..

but never get caught...cos things would really get complicated.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Telling the truth is the best option because when the sad moment comes, you will know you have done everything to save this relationship and you have been true to yourself, thus you won't feel like an ass. Besides, lying or hiding won't make the situation any better anyway.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... sometimes, truth hurts more than lies, might be a little, might be a lot, and there is not a fixed balance or formula, it depends on the two persons of the relationship ...

• Stina Rytter Norheim

coming out clean is difficult but better cos u did the right thing to tell her and its way better that she finds out from u instead of from someone else or by herself but lets face the facts here which is that the both are actually still the same thing.why?cos omission(lie) is the same thing as deception(hiding).

• 申琪 Annie Shen

Just split it out.Hurt but still get the understanding.Never lie to me or never tell me cheating.If u r serious with that one.Just watch ur behaviour.Otherwise u can i also can.Just be honest or dont do bad.For me just honest n never let me realize or find out lies.U will lose everything!

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

If you're in a situation where you think you need to lie, you should probably take it as a sign that it's not working out.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

without lies, without hide things, telling the truth since the first moment..... mmm....what would be of tv series like gossip girl????? they would only have a few boring chapters, isn't it??? O_o

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.