Discussion » Nonsense » What are you like when you are drunk?

• Winner
    Winner wrote:
    When they are drunk, someone like to cry, someone like to laugh, someone are like talktive, someone are speechless... what are you like?and what do you like to do after you are drunk?
  • Kenneth Pettersen
    Im sometimes very curious, why someone can never get drunk?!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    someone can never get drunk is because: 1) u are drunk, so u cannot notice that they merely drink, instead, they are just fooling u. 2) they are THAT type of people, pls google "acetaldehyde dehydrogenase" and "alcohol dehydrogenase" when I'm drunk, I'm thinking of why guys would like to have sex when they are drunk, since many of them got erectile problem...maybe they just need to shake their body to make themselves throw up -- best way to get rid of serious hangover the next day!
  • Kenneth Pettersen
    @Da fan, it seems that you are really professioanl. will google that later how about you? do u drink?
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

I'm like a rapist, please stay away from me when i'm drunk

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    sure I drink, who don't here? beer, shots, wine...anything, and I tried dehydrated alcohol before -- it definitely worth trying :D don't u drink?
  • Kenneth Pettersen
    @ Da fan i drink occasionally not often. 'Long island iced tea' is my forbidden drink. it tastes fine but after few minuts, it can make people really drunk.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    long island iced tea? hey, you get the right one! it's the only cocktail worth your money :D
  • Kenneth Pettersen
    hahah but it is too strong for people. So many drinks mixed together.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    so try pure alcohol, u can get it at any chemical store, then sth like long island is nothing for u. Seriously, it's nothing ~~
  • Kenneth Pettersen
    so maybe not drink often or lots. its bad for stomache hehehe
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    it's good for spirit ;)
  • Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

when i get drunk i will laugh on side and talk alot in other side

• REIKO
    REIKO wrote:

i will hit somebody really hard= =

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

"When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep, and you're never really awake."

• Morten Eriksen
    when i'm drinking some, i will be a brave girl. still drinking, i'm very easy going and quite actively. after drunk .....
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

drunk? = queen...

• Mikael Lønø
    Mikael Lønø wrote:
    last night my friend a girl drunk.she crying all the time n so much.it is frist time I saw her drunk.crying n crazy n lie on the ground.I hug her but feel sooo00 heavy.bcz she is fat.I never drunk.bcz I knwo how much I can drink.when I feel I will drunk I will stop drink.I think maybe if I drunk I cant control myself.I dont know what I will do or say.so maybe do some discreditably things.so I never drunk.N now stop drink.hahahah........
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Like usual, but louder, more obnoxious, and more likely to be found peeing on trees.

• Kenneth Pettersen
    @Molly, so you should find somewhere having nice dancing music and set the environment for dancing:)
  • Kenneth Pettersen
    呵呵呵
  • Daniel Westerberg

"Talkative" like now :P

• Kenneth Pettersen

@Daniel,

Hahah you are talkative now but i guess u dont like to write a lot.

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    suuuuper talktive...and bring out allllll my little secrets,....lol...or throw up ...or .....lol
  • we serve
    we serve wrote:
    drunk . i don t like any thing but i can do many crazy things, i like to lost mind
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang

CRAZAAAAAAAAAAAY
    TEARIN SHIT UPPPPPPPP

• Kenneth Pettersen
    Alcohol is a good thing and also a bad thing.
  • Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

Now you see, "after people are drunk", what they like to do; is what they most often also like to forget the next day. If they remember.... ;)

• Odin Elvenes
    Odin Elvenes wrote:

just after drunk wanna sm.......girl, condom and room........

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Camilla is right. I hardly get drunk. But when I'm drunk, once in a year or so, I'm usually too drunk to care about what I'm like and when I'm sober again the next day, I bet I can't even remember the fact that I got drunk the night before.

• Morten Eriksen
    Jack, after u drunk, u still can remeber condoms?
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

hahhaha... Alice......

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    as for the "remember" thing, I've talked with so many guys that I believe the population is big enough to draw a statistical conclusion, or at least, impressiove: with quite a few exceptions, most men cannot do "anything" if they are really drunk, the lost-mind drunk, or, they always have clear consciousness, which means, if they say sth, it is because they think so everyday, but not because they are drunk; and if they do sth, it is because they are willing to do so everyday, but not because they are drunk. Just think about it, a man know exactly when to ask u to go out with him, know where the motel is, know how to get a room, know to talk sweet...do u really think they are drunk? so girls, just enjoy your time, and never give men the chance to say bullshit like "ohh, sorry, it's becoz, I was drunk...", seriously, just enjoy your time :)
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Ohh sorry.. It's just because... I was drunk..

I guess they are using by girl quite often nowadays.. .lol...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    it's definitely a good tread ;)
  • 宋小卡
    宋小卡 wrote:

Like to make overtures to strangeer wahahahah~!

• Marte Joahansen

funny question..

i don't know 

ask my friends.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I will use the toilet and again start drinking

• Morten Eriksen
    working hard, play hard
  • NN
    NN wrote:

Oh... I think I have never been drunk :)

But when I feel a bit drunk,I normally text and tease the one who I think I would like to tease to.

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

When i am sad or have bad mood i really want to drink and going to drunk , and then i will eat lots of small foods and then listen some crazy DJ music, then will becoming better , but for girl very important is dont get drunk in bar,,it's really very dangerous, 

• G
    G wrote:

It depends. Sometimes I get sleepy while sometimes talking a lot.

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

totally red in whole body.

move weirdly, star at you weirdly, which is considered by some people as sexy. 

never really drunk tho, but the *oh sorry I was drunk* thing IS my best strategy to shrugg off responsibility ever.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Girls use the "oh sorry I was drunk" story as an excuse to do what they want to do anyway, but aren't brave enough to do when they're sober.

Guys actually get drunk for real, and then they have an excuse to do what they want to do anyway, which is to let girls do whatever they want to do.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

When I get drunk I laugh until I can't breath, and usually try and make other people do the same

• Kenneth Pettersen
    I will be talktive and laugh a lot and my English will be better i think hehhe
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I've noticed my Chinese is also "better" when I'm drunk. Maybe it's that I stop caring about being right though.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    fall into sleep promotly

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.