Discussion » Dating & Romance » Why is more easy to get laid with ur gf best frein

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

Yesterday night i got a confidence from my freind telling me that, he was coming from having a 69 with her girlfreind best freind and that was a great exciting moment for both.....

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Just 69, I would have showed her all the numbers :P

back to topic: does she her girl friend? may be fuck friend thats why he can lay with her friends :P

It happens sometimes due to envy, esp. when the girl tells her friend how good her bf is on the bed :D

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Cool story bro.

• Simen Stensvoll
    r u sure that she is his GF,and she is her best friend?
  • Kay
    Kay wrote:

I am fully sure, as Draven just said, i think its maybe bcoz girls like to go so private while chilling...and during the act, my freind just noticed that the best freind of his girlfreind was able to find her way on his body, kind of deja vu....so lets imagine how that situation can be lovely and nasty  at the same time.

• Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

it happened once for me .and later on they both found out about that. but the first girl i was flirting with her she still tried to contact me lol .maybe she wanted 3p lol. but my case was diffrent .cuz she wasnt my gf

• Simen Wangberg

"with her girlfreind best freind"

"does she her girl friend?"

Look, I know spoken Chinese doesn't often differentiate between genders and whatnot, but you guys don't have that excuse. What the hell is going on here?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

My best friend, well, not anymore..she married with my ex-BF... they hooked up just after I broke up with him ...hoho... that's 6 years ago... 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... since I dont drink and I dont visit the bar much ... could this "69" actually be a cocktail or some sort? If so, then your friend has premature ejaculation issue, and he might want to see a doctor ...

Or, if "69" is what everyone thinks ... my second question is whether this "best friend" is a girl or a guy? If it's actually a guy, maybe your friend is "bi" and he was throwing you a suggestion to go the other way?

Off to lunch ;)

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

actually she is her best girl freind... no way for suspucions

second, who can denied that shit happens a lot in that field

too much fantasy around man, couples drinks, overdose and when you mix all of this the result can be very interesting.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Alcohol.  Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol.

The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

I myself have never been in this situation, but I've definitely heard of it happening a lot.  Girls love to jump on each other's boyfriends.  I don't know why.  Sometimes the girlfriend will forgive, but usually not.  Sometimes you end up in a 3P, but usually you end up dumped.  Haha.

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

here is the other part of the story,

the gf find it out, and the man decide to broke up to much drama, but she was so i love with him in the point that she accept to share. . . saying "I m ready to do everything to make you happy". that was the begining of the ultimate chocolate threesome party.... still running

• Monica Jakobsen

why??? lets just say ur gf's best friend has equally the  same sexyyy LEGZ thatt you cant resist!

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

WTF? Do they call it LOVE now a days? :P

and then his fuck friend invited me to make it a 4some right? :D

• Yang
    Yang wrote:
    I dont think it's love, not at all! I myself experienced such wired situation before, his so called best friend, a girl, trying to seduce him in front of me! The only conclusion is that he didnt love me at all, I am not enough for him; if he truely had feelings towards me as he said, how can he do that? Both of them are just ass holes!! people without principles, indulge themselves in sex or anything with excuses, or in name of love. this is definitely insulting love!! The world is going crazy, there is too much seduction, money, sex, drug...if you dont have your own powerful principles, you may fall into one of them easily, in fact, they are connected, once get indulged in one, the others as well. Well, I cant control and change the world, just wish the one I care and love is a good one, that's enough.
  • Christopher Handeland

wow YANG has got some nice viewpoints......lol

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

sorry for that yang, but very good analysis

• Yang
    Yang wrote:
    Thanks, that's why I don't like people without principles! They are nuts!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.