Discussion » Dating & Romance » PROPA GANDA

• cc
    cc wrote:

Anyone want to go to the PROPA GANDA tonight?

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Oh, I wish I could!!!!! If there is one thing I miss about Beijing, it's overpriced, fake alcohol, fourth rate DJ music and drunk foreign students who can't handle their liquor.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Let's buy beer at the 7-11 and stand around outside instead. You know. Like classy folks.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Fuck the chuanr outside of PPG. It's a rip-off. You gotta walk at least 100 meters for good meat. Unless you just wanna skewer random Chinese jailbait instead. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

ololololol, i'll probably be there tonight ;)

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I will be there in 10 mins, if somebody pay for my TAXI :))

• Simen Wangberg

"Let's buy beer at the 7-11 and stand around outside instead. You know. Like classy folks."

Way classier than even setting foot in that dread establishment. I could repost my award-winning review (AWARD-WINNING, PEOPLE) of that shithole but eh. Peter already put it out there for everyone.

I'm definitely all about skewering some zhuangbi though.

Sasha, an angel loses his/her/whatever wings every time you walk in there.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

7-11 was very smart choice... I love PPG's red star... gonna think to steal it.. and it's like PPG everyday..lol...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    yeap i will be there tonight at 10:30 PROPA GANDA ,and also solution
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Jenny, please please pass my greating to everybody... please tell Dando Z that standing outside is not about classy... it's just freezing hell... BUT it made me realised that 老外 like to 装B as well.. .. lol.....

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    Molly come and fine me .
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    will do it for u Ms. hahahah yeap pretend to B but become 2Bhahahah 想装B结果成2B 哈哈哈
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

how's last nite.. Jenny.....!! .... gossip.Please.......

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    ah, last night i was dancing and went home nothing special. about gossip, i really want some happend but they did nit.^^ join ur time MS. I did not see any there cause i dont know them face,haha ,but alreadlly pass ur hi to them by my dance.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Well. No shit. Ya think?

TProphet,

Ever been to The Vinyard? They serve good booze and the food is great, but it's a little pricey.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    Jenny and Molly... ooooohh...feel so sorry to hear that... I can recognize them if I were there... I am really good at it... BUT my question is DID THEY REALLY GO? Hey upstairs, hows your classy business doing last night?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I was on the other side of town eating hotpot last night. You're right, it's too goddamned cold outside to stand around outside brooding like a hipster poseur.

If I go out tonight in Wudaokou, I'll go to D-22, the Red House, or Helen's.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    Will go to good luck street.... or Tun Bar... leave WUDAOKOU there is the place for kids....
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    hahahahahahhahahhahahaaha yeap i will out for party again, Tun bar is far, i just for dancing so no matter where ,the music is ok for me that is ok. so may be will go to D-22 or red or ---------everywhere just for music. kids or not kids its no a matter just dance and home sleep. cheers for ourselvs.^^ MS. &Molly come on.haha
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    Dando Z 单独子 where can eat the good hotport?
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    =..= Jenny... a energetic Jenny... look over you.. it's jst me 3 years ago... I will go to 我爱电 @ lucky street...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Jenny,

I have fond memories of the place just upstairs from Pyro Pizza. T6, is it?

• Daniel Westerberg

Propaganda.. shitty place that's overcrowded and too loud. tong zhou is the place to be! :D

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    tong zhou????? ...................... um... ................... did you dance with sheeps there?
  • we serve
    we serve wrote:
    some people right in saying that PPG is ,,,,,,, LA MERDE french word
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

hmmm i heard so... Solution is twin broth of PPG... should have a look sometims..

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Guys, it's been 3 days since dear Molly wanted to go to PPG.

May this thread rest in peace.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

hahhaha.... Xiao good point.....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.