Discussion » Employment Opportunities » English teacher required to teach in Weigongcun ar

• Melissa
    Melissa wrote:

Friendly english teacher required to teach in Weigongcun area. 5 minute walk from Weigongcun subway station (line 4). The student is an enthusiastic 7 year old boy who loves football and is very easy to teach. His english level is around intermediate and the books are very easy to use and very little preparation is required. I have taught the student for over a year and regretfully i am no longer able to teach the student as I will be working full time. The teacher must be an english native speaker, preferably female (the student's request :-). Teaching experience is preferred and must intend on staying in Beijing for at least 6 months. Each lesson should go for 1.5 hours twice a week (once any time after 5pm weekdays and once on the weekend). Punctuality is important. From 150 RMB per hour, starting next month.

Please send me an email onmelissa_cap@hotmail.com outlining your current status in Beijing (eg Chinese language student/teacher,) country, teaching experience and how long you plan on staying here and we can arrange to meet briefly and introduce you to the student.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.