Discussion » Dating & Romance » Rich or Poor;

• Amanda
    Amanda wrote:
    Ladies, Which would you prefer to marry or spend ur life with ? A rich man or just ordinary man and guys -- would you like to marry a lady who makes more money than you?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Whether or not a woman makes more money than me would not likely be a factor in my marriage decision. However, all things being equal, I would prefer that my wife make more money than me, because life can be more fun with more money.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Who cares the money, love and her attitude is more important. I dont mind how much she is earning as long as she has a good attitude and love for me.

• Simen Stensvoll

it depends on what u want to marry for.

• Trudy Yuchi (尉迟蔚然)

that is ok...but most of chinese girls want to get married with a rich guy .....including me...rich guy can provide a comfortable environment to their spouses..

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Money comes and Money goes, but true love never dies, you can ask can the love give u a good living, ofcourse yes only if you believe in it :)

• Trudy Yuchi (尉迟蔚然)

GodFather:

actually..my parents they hope me get married with a rich guy ( they select a guy that they think he is good to me )...and I am only 18..I never have a bf..so I do not know what is love or the feeling of loving someone(except my parents)...so ..rich better..poor..maybe

• Trudy Yuchi (尉迟蔚然)

Draven

if I have ever met the true love...I would be happy...but I am realistic

• Trudy Yuchi (尉迟蔚然)
  • Undermoonlight

A friendly advice to the girls who wanna marry rich guys: Before you begin to go out with them, you'd better be sure that you can secure one~since once you get into that kind of life status, it will be hard for you to do away with~~it will be miserable falling from the higher level of the social ladder to where you originally come from~~~almost a common cause for Les Miserables to resort to "unorthodoxical" (define it for yourself) means to retain the once-owned glamor, hence the emergence of so many ( ) [fill the blank for yourself, 'cause mostly life is what you wanna it be~)... 

• Trudy Yuchi (尉迟蔚然)

....no daydreaming....only fate

• Undermoonlight

And from another perspestive: it really takes guts for a rich guy to marry a girl with nothing but youthful attrativeness--it will become a sign of his incompetence and irresponsibility~~so when you girls are meticulously planning to secure rich husbands in order to make your future life comfortable, your targets also have the right and "wisdom" to make their life easier~~ 

Love...what is love? Read more Jane Austin, maybe you will find out what love and marriage stands for~~~

I'm against monogamy~~

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Undermoonlight, how many women are you married to?

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

true love do exist, money hides it for some girls, but in the end can it give happiness? definitely not! seek the happiness as life is short and you are not gonna take all your money when you die, but only love and happiness :) Now a days its hard to find a true love, but also it gets rejected to this "MONEY" reasons. You can also get happiness with love, just need to feel it and forget the scent of money for a while.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    1, I don't mind my wife make more money than me, but it's kind of weird if she's a billionaire or some while I am just one of the wage level men. eg. if I earn 100KUSD/Y, and she makes 200K-500K, it's a great thing, but it's kind of weird if she makes...10000K...== 2, girls want to marry a rich guy is nothing wrong, but the problem is, you girls cannot consider it "your choice", since there are much much more girls who wanna marry a rich guy than the number of available rich guys. Supply overwhelmes demand, then the simplest question: why they choose you?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.