Discussion » Nonsense » Do you like Nude or Semi - Nude?

• Draven
    Draven wrote:

What makes you feel so HOT? This is for both Guys and Girls

• Simen Wangberg

BOTH PARTIES FULLY CLOTHED HANDS ABOVE THE DINNER TABLE

C'mon now.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

What about the legs? will they cross each other? :P

Ah come on Mike, in pics or in real, for some people they get more excited when someone is semi-naked, for someone they just want to see whats inside directly :D

• Simen Wangberg

Look.

If you really wanna see inside directly

buy a fucking

speculum

AND THE LEGS WILL NOT FUCKING CROSS AT MY TABLE

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

HAHAH... Mike, Have I added you to my force-marriage list yet?

• Simen Wangberg

GET MARRIED, TRIP BALLS.

Having a good day today.

Can it be more like Force-marriage? Like capital "F" Force. Like the kind that surrounds us and penetrates us.

EHEHEHEH ohhhhbi-wan.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Mike, I can see you are full of energy :) "Speculum" another word added to my knowledge, I never thought I will learn anything from nonsense section :P

Well the topic is kind of like do you enjoy stripping slowly naked or just tear apart the cloths like a wild animal :D

• Simen Wangberg

Sporkulum.

+

=

??????

Discuss.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Well both can be used for digging :P

• Minger
  • Simen Wangberg

YES.

Use the SPORKULUM, LUKE!

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

That was creative :) Mike you made my day, I was a bit excited so hear some corny answers :))

• Simen Wangberg

This is probably the best thread on the site at the moment. And for that, Draven, I...sort of salute you. Kinda.

莫明: day job? 有没有? I mean, where and how do you find the time to brighten my existence. I have a job but they don't really make me do anything here anymore.

table.cnt,tr.cnt,td.cnt,tbody.cnt,div.pyl,pre.pyl,p.pyl {border:0 none;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;padding:0px; margin:0px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:16px; font-size-adjust:none;font-stretch:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;line-height:normal;}table.cnt,td.cnt,div.pyl,pre.pyl,sup.pyl,a.pyl,p.pyl {color:black;background:#F9F9F9;text-decoration: none;}a.pyl:hover{text-decoration: underline;}table.cnt,div.pyl,pre.pyl {width:auto;}pre.pyl,div.pyl {overflow:visible;}div.pyl {position: relative; float: left; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px; height: 55px;}
    tā men
    他们1
    1.他们 {tā men} them, they
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

Thanks for that, I just thought maybe it might be a change as most of the topics are about one single person's view moking all the rest of others.

About my topic, I'm kind of wild, I just wanna tear apart :D haha, sometimes slow is nice, but I cant wait for the surprise :D

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What, you never photoshopped a sporkulum at work before?

I'm visiting the states and have a lot of free time to divert from working on school applications.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

setting: machine shop

bill is welding. jim walks by...

jim: oh, hey bill. watcha workin on?

bill (lifting his visor): oh, just welding these sporks onto this speculum...

jim: oh...uh...

bill: yeah...it's...

jim: hmmm...

bill:...it's...um...

jim: bill... can i see you in the office please?

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Guys! can u see some error message in my post, u guys messed up the code with the  sporkulum

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    its a Horror movie but make girls laugh alll the time, cause the guy use spoon to kill someone and never give up until he died and always hit the same place haha . as the same as this topic, people will never give up to the original Nude. i love to have some Imagination so better semi--
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

Yeah! I'm gonna hunt Mike with my SPORKULUM :P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The sporkulum is the only acceptable dining utensil for eating KFC's new cheesy-fried placenta.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

what comes with the placenta meal, besides umbilicus strips and the complimentary plastic sporkulum?...

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

aaah.. Mike, where are you mate? I need you to fix it now :S Seems like no one is interested in nudity, How the hell did KFC come here? If i have the oppurtunity i will alter this thread "Sporkulum, cum and get some"

• Simen Wangberg

"What, you never photoshopped a sporkulum at work before?"

I never have before, but I might start. My new gig is deader than black plastic. Hence my increased "activity" on DEEZ WEBZ.

Cheesy-fried placenta. Well, I've always said you can eat damn near anything if it's deep-fried.

The code appears to be unaffected by the presence of the sporkulum.

And I've been waiting to say that precise combination of words since the day I was born.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.