Discussion » Dating & Romance » Why girls still talk about love ?

• 蕭鸞
    蕭鸞 wrote:

Can girls please stop talk about love ? Just tell the truth, girls need money

Why people should always lie and cheat each other ? I mean... why so many girls cheats? We are used to say that men always cheat on girls.. I think that's 50/50. If you cannot trust me... I had many relations with "married girls" or "in couple girls". These girls, so many people think they're "so good" and they'll never do that.. That also include many girls from this website haha.

Because I cannot change the world, I prefer change myself, and I back to my playboy's life, too tired to try to be good :)

PS: For people will tell me that, No, I didn't write that because my gf cheat on me haha. That's just a fact.

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:

看看看看,多么有优越感啊

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

看看看看,他这个人很厉害,没有问问鸡女的号码还能棒鸡女!!

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

An angry ex in the post before there..? Or one of them lovers who is married while fucking around with you..? ;p

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

What part of France are you from?

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

no, no problems with english...thought with your chinese user name maybe you could understand basic chinese...anyways, i was simply saying how impressed we all are with your ability to fuck prostitutes without first having to approach them or get their phone numbers. you're the shit, dude!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Haha!

How did I guess????

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    俺家人从小教育我,没本事和自卑的男人,才成天把自己跟姑娘们胡搞的事情挂在嘴边,以贬低女性来撑起自己破碎的自信 ;P
  • Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

@ I was aiming at the post were a girl called u "assehole" ;) How did u not see that?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @ Camilla, actually I was thinking the same thing when I saw the girl replied that :P
  • Georg Høst
    Georg Høst wrote:

我是来吐槽lz名字的。。。。

没人吐槽lz名字么。。。。

明年要去法国的压力很大。。。。

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    wow, it seems that your Chinese is pretty good. good for u :)
  • Markus G
    Markus G wrote:

Dont know whats the matter with the other guys here, they dont seem to fully appreciate your awesomeness . . .

On a serious note, dont they teach you any English in French Schools?!?

• Marte Joahansen

Good to see u exhibiting your genetical blueprints...but,

it could have been smartly done.

Love hurts player...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... in the old generation, we had this saying that "gentlemen dont kiss and tell", and hell, not that you are telling, you are actually bragging about it in an open public forum ... so we cant really call you that now ...

Well, so many people had thrown stones at you already, so I will skip that and just want to get to the evidence part ... with whom on this web site, or particularly in this forum, have you slept with?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OP's got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:

不得不说,这是一个充斥着二比的年代。

• Simen Stensvoll
    you are pretty wrong,what girls need from u are only semens(if u have some).
  • Marte Joahansen

i see many brains little than mine..opps.

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    Girls want money!!!! Ohh holy shit. Try dogs.
  • Simen Wangberg

Why girls still talk about love?

Why French dudes still talk about bein' a sleazebag on the Internubs?

Why ANYthing?!?!?!?

• Simen Wangberg

Also I like that the first reply simply said "asshole!!!!" and how that very succinctly sums up the entire remainder of this thread.

peee yarrrr OU!

• Simen Wangberg

"On a serious note, dont they teach you any English in French Schools?!?"

"dont" requires an apostrophe ("don't").

You don't need that "any" in there either, although the grammatical rule I'm trying to think of escapes me at the moment.

"Schools" is not a proper noun, at least not in the context you used it in.

Don't worry though, OP is still a bowl of warm dicks.

• Simen Stensvoll

i didn,t mean to offend u.the truth is ppl all need money,not only girls.i was just talking about what girls need from guys.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... would it be, because they see nothing else attractive other than the slim possibility that you might have some money?

• Marte Joahansen

However,the role money plays should

not be over-emphasized upon.

But the topic sentence.

'Girls still talk about love'

in Beijing?..

• StrawberryIceCream

thank you for being honest.

yeah, people should feel tired to cheat.

there is no love anymore

just too realistic facts.

• Markus G
    Markus G wrote:

Mike:

Well, I dont use apostrophes here anymore for the simple reason that it always gets displayed as something like &/()=)(/&%R$E§.

“ Any ” doesnt emphasize, whether he wasnt taught the slightest amount of English in school? Okay, my bad.

Didnt understand your third point though. I think I should have spelt “ Schools ” with a small “ s “ . Apart from that, I am not sure whats wrong about “ French schools ” . But then again, I am not a native English speaker.

蕭鸞:

When I started talking about my stupid life situation, I really got way off topic . . .

• Markus G
    Markus G wrote:

Okay, I shouldnt use quotation marks either. ^^

• Undermoonlight

You are speaking the unspeakable~Yes, it's ture, but you are nor supposed to say it~otherwise, you end up being "whipped"~~~be honest with yourself, but never with others, esp. girls--they like to be hypocritical----it's part of human civilization~~it is what we call being civilized----instead of being an asshole----no matter, in actuality, how non-asshole the persons who 'whip' you could be~~But i personally appreciate your straightforwardness... 

• Markus G
    Markus G wrote:

蕭鸞: Touche.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    There's this one thing I noticed. Every thread always ends up with the last person talking about exactly NOT what the first person was talking about. But this is cool.
  • Marte Joahansen

ITALIANS.

• Simen Wangberg

AMPERSANDS

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... greater than and less than too ...

• Simen Wangberg
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

Another SPAM mike :P

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

trying to mess up the code with your Sporkulum :P

• Simen Wangberg

&&&&
    &&&&
    &&&&
    &&&&
    &&&&
    &&&&

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Fan Bing Bing french kissed the director of her movie :)

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I was thinking about starting a thread, but a bit afraid of Mikey :S

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Draven ... what have you got in mind?

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    If you gat no green paper, that is damn your shit. Do you expect them to be around you without any coin. They are preciuos gifts from God that need looking after and are always on the recieving side. Its you who is daft man.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Africa is the Future, Thanks man. I will always be around man.
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

@Uncle DD: something like can women have kids with someone they dont like :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Draven ... a thread would be a waste of time, I think you should go to the direct source(s) ... the mothers of some of these idiots who write sexist and/or racist comments would be a better bet ... GodFather might be a good start :)

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
    Birds of a feather flock together. Why do you always to meet the girls?Think of yourself............
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    hehe Clve: long time mo see.(*^__^*) have to say yes this is a word of 2B, most of people pretend to be B (装B)but have the heart of 2B. 呵呵 hehe i dont wnt to say bad words but this just for opinion: 现在很多人都是装B的外表下有颗2B的心。社会环境。。。。。。造就的?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... VeLa ... he said that he is "鸾", not "弯" ...

* to anyone concerned, it's a common Cantonese joke *

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... 蕭鸞 ... your info says you came from Hong Kong, so I will assume that you know you have got yourself sucked into this one, right?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Life in Beijing must be quite expensive for you, Francois.

Which do you spend more on: rent and clothing for your salops or imported cheeses?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Pomegranate ... who is Francois?

Mr. 蕭鸞 ... let's just say that whoever gave you that name, had no idea what name actually means ...

• Peter S 李贝勒

@叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工)

Francois means french.

@ Pomegranate

I just wonder why U re always have something against french?

racism? why? what s the traumatism? a french guy steal ur girl or ur man if u re gay? or u hate wine and cheese? or u don t like paris? or Ur father beat u cause u have bad results in the french class? or U are just a facist?

just tell us man, relax, u will feel better after...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... thanks Pierre ... it must have been a while since I have seen you in the forum, how have you been?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Let me tell you the reason, Pierre. It all goes back to when I was invited to a "Diner des Cons".

In fact, I was the guest of honour!

Sacre bleu!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... JZ ... you are a very confusing child ... you might want to get some comfort from Jenni :)

VeLa ... I think 蕭鸞 is still uncertain about his (her) sexual preference ... oh, I know, the reason he started this thread, must be because he wants to "affirm" his musculinity ...

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    Its you complaining about girls asking for money. I am not and will never complain myself about that. Neither am i single. Hahahahaaa, its you who does not carry a coin to give the ladies. They beautify themselves and you fall for them head over heels. Do you think they get the beautification free of charge?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... the fact that you corrected VeLa about your name, and then have no idea what your name is about, kind of made me wonder about the "validity" of this thread ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Snow ... try to use his name, no matter how "wrong" his name might be, otherwise, you could be mistaken as talking to the good guys ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

可怜。。。 。。。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

0/10

Same shit; different asshole.

Reminds me of that Iranian dude who called himself Augustus. Is it just a coincidence that both these fools are possessed of the same social Darwinist braggadocio and imperial delusions of grandeur?

Next month, we'll go through the same flamewar with a Indian Brahman calling himself Napoleon.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... never thought you would sink that low ...

Yes, I am really 44 ...

Yes, I have not had much education ... perhaps not enough to say anything too intelligent here, hahaha ... ooops!

No, I dont do the "wah" or "lar" thing ...

I have too much doubt about the validity of this topic, and the truth of what you have said ...

I asked for proof, but you have not shown any ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

恩,的确。。。。 刚想说累不累。。。。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'mma derail this motherfucking failtrain of a thread right now while OP is still browsing my profile, looking for shit to throw at me, cuz HE MAD. He could be digging all night if he doesn't realize he stepped in it already.

There's a whole thread full of awkward & shy geeks on the other end of the forum, and from this they might learn the false lesson that by being an asshole, you will magically become more popular with the ladies. Treat a woman like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud, no?

This is the wrong attitude for several reasons. For one, it's just a self-serving excuse for metamorphosizing into the obnoxious misogynist Tyler Durden ubermench festering in the bowels of man's collective unconsious. You know you wanna. Don't even front. Secondly, it's a rather arrogant attitude to think you, the enlightened nice guy, know what women want and need, even better than women know what women want and need.

Of course it's horseshit. Women know that all men are really good for is a dicking every now and then. They just don't say it, for normative reasons.

What the nerd herd and the emperor bros of the Internet both discount is the depth and breadth of feminine intuition. If you're a smug dick like the OP is, OF COURSE you'll think that all women are shallow, materialistic bitches. Such women are carnivorous beasts and they can sense arrogance from a mile away, and they will seek it out because it is a mark of weakness. They don't bother with anyone clever enough to know that you don't have to spend money or act cocky to get chicks as long as you can occasionally make them laugh.

• Adele
    Adele wrote:
    Do not know……What‘s mean?
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

he seems to be implying there's a sort of hindu class system among women -- the highly and deeply intuitive females and the carnivorous beast females.

the carnivorous beast females have a kind of glitch in their intuition system and go for dudes who, though they make displays of strength and superiority, are actually weak and inferior.

the enlightened females, with their penetrating intuition, are immune to these displays and hold out for the more balanced male who, with his more passive and genial approach and well-timed flashes of wit, communicates true strength.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Conan,

You apprehend implications like a /b/tard who just learned how to greentext.

I was speaking also of the golddigger's intuition in seeking out idiots who'll part with money in exchange for access to pussy. There's nothing glitchy about it. That's perfectly functional behavior. And, yes, being gullible enough to fall for it is demonstrably weak.

And what I was really implying was that saying "women only care about money" is something of a self-fulfilling prophecy. OP's generalizations pan out about as well as if I concluded--based on my own experience--that all women are severely mentally deranged. No, they're not. Only the ones that'll give me the time of day. I don't like crazy bitches and neither does OP like golddiggers, but that's what we're gonna end up with.

• REIKO
    REIKO wrote:

I can only say that you are a poor guy.

having a 5 years love with my boyfriends without cheating on each other.

I'm in the US, he is in China. it's hard to maintain the relationship though.

I lost him last month,but still believe in love and will always believe it.

• Peter S 李贝勒

@ Pomegranate

"diner DE con" and it s not a french "specialite" as i know... u were just unlucky... so don t blame all the frog eaters of all around the world please. ;-)

@ Snow

if i say that it s because pomegranate already said in this forum something like that about french. SO one time is ok, but at one moment it becomes racism. 

Then about this wonderfull question...

bitches and assholes are everywhere and if u re a little bite clever u avoid them if U don t like. Then If u like, just enjoy them! Then, thanks god! a lot of girls and man are not bitches and always believe in Love. I always believe in it too and i don t think that i have a disneyland vision  of the world, just value...

i think if u stop to believe, u become grey inside, a kind of machine? or a beast?

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Trust me i have been through all of it, the playboy life doesnt cure you or give you happiness, it just gives you temporary satisfaction and a feeling of revenge, just think how long are you gonna live this life? trust your heart, there is true love, dont look for it, wait, u will find someone who loves you for what you are and not your money or anything. Dude, we have a lot of things to do, our world should never revolve around a girl. Have fun and wait for the right moment. Good luck :)

• REIKO
    REIKO wrote:

@蕭鸞 :yes, my friend also said: maybe you just don't know he's cheat. but hope you can understand this: when you are in a relationship, you have the feeling. you know when she is cheat on you and when she is telling the truth, right? 

i saw too many things too, my roommate still cheating on her boy friend and dating with her ex-boyfriend. people in our school are really rich, I mean really, but only few of them have serious relationship. people who are rich are far away from honest and happy. 

I hope you will find your true love one day. but if you still refuse to believe true love, you will never get that.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

蜣螂的眼中自然只能看到屎 ;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... been meaning to get back to you 蕭鸞 about the fact that your name being the same as some emporer in Chinese history ... I must tell you that I failed Chinese History (among many other things, hahaha) ... I only managed to find the Chinese part at this point:

萧鸾(公元452~公元498年9月1日),字景栖,小名玄度,南朝南兰陵(治今常州西北)人,南齐的第五任皇帝(公元494年12月5日~公元498年9月1日期间在位),高宗。为始安王萧道生之子、齐高帝萧道成之侄。

To start with, he did not live very long ... he was actually serving the king (or emporer? never really figured out the difference, heehee) at that time until 494AD when he got "greedy", killed the emporer, and took over the throne ...

He did not trust his staff and had often spied on them, he even killed his own royal bloodline, and when he got ill, he became superstitious with Taoism, even changing all his clothes to red ... eventually died in 498 ...

So, could you perhaps explain to me, why you can be so excited about having this name, especially when he did not do anything great in history? More so, he is definitely not well known, for anything ...

Another thing, as Dando might have hinted, you can call yourself anything here and it wont mean much to anyone ... (in my case, at least people can guess that I have a big stomach from my name, hahaha) ... and even if the other 蕭鸞 might have been a great king in history (which, sadly for you, NOT), it does not mean that you can be the same or similar person ...

So, if you dont mind a little friendly advice ... dont tell people how great is your name, nor because of your skin color etc, but stand up for who you really are, and tell people how great you are  ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... sorry, that was a very bad interpretation of what you actually meant, my only excuse is that my English is not all that good ...

While (or after) I was writing this, someone told me that you actually have a story behind all these, but I have not had a chance to finish listening ... more later ;)

• Marte Joahansen

if only this late emperor had translated these English writings into French

before sprouting, idiocy in his case wouldn't have being remarkably

noticeable..if not classic.

• Peter S 李贝勒

@ 蕭鸞

we see and meet assholes everywhere... but maybe u re the "one".

the one who have to carry the cross, and the crown...

Are u trying to be better than john edward in southpark saison 6 episode 15 'The Biggest Douche in the Universe'.

and by observation i noticed that assholes attract assholes...

@ 叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工)

thank u for for the chinese history leson.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.