Discussion » Nonsense » Late that night.(after the club)

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    Yes I’m black like the night after the clubs close. Some women trying to go still; yes I passed those. But, I’m caught in the way that you were dancing real long and slow .Lets make the fools look like fools baby slide out the door. Like you baking shi@ or at your job work hard cause when you wake up you’ll remember that dude. You did it for me watch me do it for you late night cruise for duo or maybe even two . Trying to amuse, no interlude.Is that feeling like a million in the air ? US it's true.Tell me baby if you are you in the mood. What you wanna do? Get some food... sugar chill lay your head back no wimp lo so you know V got it, Respect. You’ll get it all night even if you divide it in two’s you’re the only one that I could treat like this .Look at that smile, your hips nah I’ll never forget. That’s true. Sweet bun do you need get wasted. It’s time for celebrating no stress no dumb shi$ Lady you’re blessed. I shouted zai jian and left quick. In the mix like ginger baby if you can’t understand hell you must be crazy. But I’m so crazy I just may forget what happened on the day before so anyway Fu#k it. Cause I’m strong like sake. I’ll tell you the truth just as wrong as when you stop it, so get some in you....so let’s get some in you . uh uh ….. it only the truth uh uh …. Well speak on it too uh uh. I could feel how you feel so what you want to do? .
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Wow. That was hot!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

JZ, 这是唐诗

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Pomegranate, Duo Xie brah. Just 1 night after all heh.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Jz : Yes, I call it rap? Still, what did I say? I don't remember last night.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.