Discussion » Technology » XBOX 360, where do you buy one that's not fake?

• Tony Kwong
    Tony Kwong wrote:

The title pretty much says it all.

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

What the hell is wrong with you people???? Fake xbox... The ones they sell in Beijing are not fake, they just crack it. If you don't want them to crack it you just ask the shop "hey please could you not crack my xbox so that I can never find any game to buy in Beijing and have to buy imported ones at 700rmb a piece instead of 5rmb a piece? please please please!" And he'll be happy to let you go with that!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What you purchased is only the Platonic ideal of an XBox.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Fake XBOX 360? Do you mean the chipped version of the real XBOX 360?

• Luke Ume
    Luke Ume wrote:

You can get them everywhere but they're modified to play copy games. I'm selling my Xbox 360 if you're interested, because I just bought a PS3. Send me a message or something.

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

@Joe R: I don't really get why you think I said something not true when you just confirm what I said: those Xbox are cracked. It doesn't make them fake, it's the same exact thing except it can play copied games.

Then again, if you ask any shop to sell you one that is not cracked, they can provide it to you, why would they spend half an hour cracking it if you don't need that?

• Patrick Coleman

there is no such thing as FAKE xbox, even if its made in china. 

• Monica Jakobsen

wait how do u know is fake? i mean is it made in low quality? even though how can u tell?haha or it acutally says ZBOX 370? but it also could be the refactory version. if you dont mind pay extra you should order it from the US.

• Monica Jakobsen

wait how do u know is fake? i mean is it made in low quality? even though how can u tell?haha or it acutally says ZBOX 370? but it also could be the refactory version. if you dont mind pay extra you should order it from the US.

• Monica Jakobsen

possiblly yes but i really wouldnt know. haha why not find out?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.